Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Nintendo Switch Mods
So, it seems that the Switch has been hacked. Here is one link. I've been seeing this for a while today.
http://bgr.com/2017/03/13/nintendo-switc...deo-proof/

So I thought, why not hack the Switch myself?
See this? This came with the Switch. Ain't them handles annoying as hell?

[Image: R9gMFcL.jpg]
Let's see what's inside...
[Image: NIwYjCm.jpg]
Let's get rid of this...
[Image: s32rJyq.jpg]
That's better...
[Image: zXWj94o.jpg]
Here we go. I "hacked" the controller holder
[Image: jQwTNMf.jpg]
[Image: Y8ygNko.jpg]
Seriously, you don't need the charging grip. It's this, but with a wire in it to attached the two joy-cons to USB-C.
They last for 20 hours. Spend the money on a Pro Controller.
The moral of this other half of the story, don't drink and play with tools.
Kinda misleading, don't you think? I was bracing for a PS3 debacle.
They haven't done much with the system yet. Just jail-broke it.
Home-brew still needs to be developed, but I'm sure people are working on it now.
I wouldn't say this is misleading, but it is news. If you have the cash and want in, keep a 2nd Switch and never update it (well, update it now to have the day one patch).
Nah he's saying that the thread title is misleading, since it implies that the console's infrastructure was hacked and that people's personal and financial information could be in the wrong hands, similar to the PS3 hack a few years ago.

Appropriate title would probably be "Nintendo Switch Cracked" or "Nintendo Switch Jailbroke" or something like that, Hacked specifically applies to another scenario.

Cool stuff btw, love the pics.
I'll rename the thread
I updated the title to reflect that this is a modification, not that it was compromised.
Works for me! Thanks Petie!