Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Capcom bundles up six Disney afternoon games for a collection
http://kotaku.com/capcom-bundles-six-rem...1793296044

I was going to post this in the news, but this deserved its own topic. Capcom teams up with Disney once again. To bring the Disney afternoon games(some of them) back in the form of re-releasing. Its not remastered(made from the ground up)like Ducktales Remastered. Its bringing back the first two ducktale games, the first two chip n dale games, Darkwing duck, and Talespin in a collection. Maybe if this does well enough. We can see something new with these guys in terms of video games.

Ironically, this isn't coming to the Nintendo Switch. Its coming to the PS4, Xbone and PC.
Neat-o, Spaghetti-o.

Never played these games but the rest can enjoy this compilation.

Even if Capcom is just cashing based off the Megaman Legacy Collection.
It would be great if this came to the Switch right away (I think it will soon).
For me, I now want games that are on all platforms on the Switch since I can take it with me if I need to travel for work.
While it's awesome that Capcom is bringing these retro games to the new generation I can't see myself be interested in them.

The unfortunate thing why is because of their Mega Man collection they released demanded a 64-bit Windows OS. I am sure this one will follow the similar path.
I've played all of these games and own several. 5 of them are cool games, Talespin is legit one of the worst games I have ever touched in my life.
Should be fun.