Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Error Reporting
Someone just reported a rather significant bug and we found and fixed it but it made me realize that we don't have a formal error reporting thread yet. Instead of sending individual PMs or emails, please report any errors or bugs you're seeing here, especially during this initial launch.

The bug we just fixed was one that was preventing users trying to agree to our submission guidelines from actually doing so. If you were constantly being redirected to the "Wait a second!" page, even after agreeing, try again now and you should be good now.
I don't know if it's a bug or not, but there was (or still is) an issue with activation emails going out. I never got one and DYKG ended up just fixing it for me. There's a user on the old boards who can't post here because she hasn't gotten the activation email.
We think we may have just fixed the email issue but as a result of the extended outage, I just manually activated every account that was still pending.
Ok, good. I'll let her know then. Thanks!

Ok, so there's a whole other issue some people are having from the other board. It's kind of confusing to me, so I'm just going to link you to that thread.

http://forums.didyouknowgaming.com/showt...&pid=30912

Starts on post #27.
(03-17-2013, 01:10 AM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: Ok, good. I'll let her know then. Thanks!

Ok, so there's a whole other issue some people are having from the other board. It's kind of confusing to me, so I'm just going to link you to that thread.

http://forums.didyouknowgaming.com/showt...&pid=30912

Starts on post #27.

Hey, thanks for letting us know. It looks like we overlooked something when we were adding a feature to the forums (to help stop people clicking the submit button more than once).

Petie managed to get it fixed. It should work absolutely fine now.

Sorry about that!
important error report time! when horizontally large images are posted (best example being in the show your desktops thread), the forum doesn't always scale them down, and if you don't spoiler tag them, the image and post go off behind the forum's boundary boxes (rather than the forum stretching to accommodate like TSR) and thus pushes the thank, edit, quote, etc. buttons out of reach. at least for me.
Not too much we can do about that one unfortunately. The most I can suggest for now is refresh and hope for the best. It's a plugin that re-sizes images and I'm not sure what the cause is if it doesn't catch one.
So, I just deleted a post in the "The Name Origin Generator" thread in the general discussion. The post went so far to the right that I had no options in the post itself to delete it. I had to use the moderation options and click delete selective posts to actually get rid of the post.
This seems like it's becoming more consistent... I'll have to see if something is breaking the image re-sizing plugin then.
But it wasn't an image. It was just text, this time (I should've said that in the first place, dang it!).
Oh! Well that's another matter entirely. It's also something I thought we had put an end to though. I'll look into it but in the mean time, feel free to edit those posts (if they don't need to be deleted for any reason other than that they're too wide) and manually insert line breaks.
I was originally just going to try and post the pic the guy wanted to, but I couldn't get the whole link, it just went so far off the page that I couldn't reach it. The only solution to that was to delete the post.
Hmm... I see the problem. Edit isn't one of the available commands for selected posts. I'll write up a guide on how to deal with this tomorrow until we get it under control in a more permanent fashion.
Cool, Thanks!
Every time I try and subscribe to threads, this happens:

[Image: mismatch_zpsaeefcdb8.jpg]

It has happened with different threads.