Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Forget this, I'm Leaving! for real
I'm officially leaving for good. This site is a joke. I was nothing but nice in this forum but this was a waste of time. I'm constantly being harassed by an unappealing artist who is white knighting a user who hates my guts, I've been repeatingly been given false ratings which later influence others and someone stole my art and claimed it as their own.

I asked the moderators more than once for help. But now they think it's my fault.

Forget this.

Obviously, you tried to make this place comfortable and you failed. I was trying to share my art and mingle. But truth be told. This is quite possibly the worst forum I've ever been too.

There's just isn't enough room for all of us. And I don't take that much room.

-Goldfisharmada, what can I say? I'm sorry but this is not working out. Unless you could help me, I'm done.

----

For those, who actually give a shit about my work, follow me here:

lincarrox.tumblr.com

Thanks.
I have no intention of trying to convince someone who views this as "the worst forum" they've ever visited to stay but I would like to clarify one thing here (beyond reiterating that I deleted the negative rep, again). I don't know what's going on. I don't know who you are or why there is something going on between you and other members. I don't know who's "right" here. All I do know is that all of this seems to be drama brought in from other sites and that's not something I tolerate here. Whatever's happening, whoever is at fault, just drop it.

From what I can tell, regardless of what YTSpunko may or may not have done on other sites, he hasn't done anything here. If you (you know who you are) can show me where I'm wrong on this site, I'll revisit it. If you can't, then leave it alone and move on.
My apologies for calling this the "worst forum". It's just that I'm being unfairly instigated for nothing.

And it's not the users. It's just two users; retr0pia75, who has been supporting unwanted contact and false negative ratings and clxcool, whom I have not interacted with throughout this site so please do not terigate clxcool at this point least since he hasn't done anything yet. But retr0pia75 has been bringing up the same scenario when I haven't even mentioned it throughout my participation in this forum. And that scenario is drama that happened outside this store, which i have no interest in continuing. His rating indicates it. He even sent me a private message. I asked him more than once to stay away from me. And yet, here he is. Even when i ignored him. And I'm tired.

This must not continue.
I'm usually very against public callouts like this but in this case, I think doing this in a public thread is the only available course of action.

retr0pia75 and CLXcool, I'd like to hear your sides of what this is all about as well. I'm lost and honestly, I really don't want to be dealing with outside drama but it's too late so let's get to the bottom of it and move on.
(08-20-2017, 11:13 PM)Petie Wrote: I'm usually very against public callouts like this but in this case, I think doing this in a public thread is the only available course of action.

retr0pia75 and CLXcool, I'd like to hear your sides of what this is all about as well. I'm lost and honestly, I really don't want to be dealing with outside drama but it's too late so let's get to the bottom of it and move on.

i just cannot tolereate this guy(spunko)'s creepiness in the slightest. and by that, i'm referring to the type of creepiness that is just disturbing through and through
Thank you for the anonymous message you sent on my tumblr. I really appreciate it. See what I have to go through here? I didn't do anything to this guy.

If you come near me again, I'm reporting you. Do I make myself clear?
(08-20-2017, 11:40 PM)YTSpunko Wrote: Thank you for the anonymous message you sent on my tumblr. I really appreciate it. See what I have to go through here? I didn't do anything to this guy.

believe me when i say that i didn't send this guy any
anonymous message on tumblr. all i did was call him out for stalking clx and thumbed him down.
(08-20-2017, 11:48 PM)retr0pia75 Wrote:
(08-20-2017, 11:40 PM)YTSpunko Wrote: Thank you for the anonymous message you sent on my tumblr. I really appreciate it. See what I have to go through here? I didn't do anything to this guy.

anonymous message on tumblr. all i did was call him out for stalking clx and thumbed him down.
I bet the same ip address will be the same as the one in this account. Stay away from my account here and DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN!
(08-20-2017, 11:54 PM)YTSpunko Wrote:
(08-20-2017, 11:48 PM)retr0pia75 Wrote:

I bet the same ip address will be the same as the one in this account. Stay away from my account here and DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN!
seriously dude, i didn't send you anything on tumblr.
(08-20-2017, 11:58 PM)retr0pia75 Wrote:
(08-20-2017, 11:54 PM)YTSpunko Wrote:
(08-20-2017, 11:48 PM)retr0pia75 Wrote: believe me when i say that i didn't send this guy any
seriously dude, i didn't send you anything on tumblr.
I'm tired and I have to go to work tomorrow. i dunno what's going on here or if what your saying IS true, but I am gonna get to the bottom of this. And if what I'm anticipating is true, I'm giving out one final warning before I take any legal action.
Just gonna clear this up. Goldfisharmada is me. Thought this was common knowledge. I mean hell. My DA is right there in my signature. If you're gonna leave that is fine. If you're gonna stay, it isn't my decision on whether or not that's fine. Its mostly yours. Don't go around threatening people with legal action of all things.

I wish you the best and a peaceful life as do I any other person.
I only ask you return this wish and have peace with others.
Yeah, this got really out of hand while I was away. First of all, nothing happening here or on Tumblr is grounds for any sort of legal action so those threats are empty and meaningless. Retro, you clearly have a problem here and maybe it's 100% legitimate but vague accusations aren't helping you make your point. Either explain what's really going on and why we should take action based on events that took place here or let it go please.

Spunko, your tone in this is not helping either. Defend yourself from accusations but do so in a polite and constructive way. Hurling accusations (especially ill-researched and incorrect) and making threats of legal action (empty as they are) is the wrong way to go about this.

I'm going to bed but I'm hoping I don't wake up to an even bigger mess.
I thought it was common knowledge that anyone can send a message on tumblr(that is if you have anons allowing to send the message). Retro isn't the type of guy who would resort to that. This has gone on far enough. So drop the drama please.
I only take legal action to those who continue to pursue harassment and continue to contact me after countless efforts of reporting and ignoring and blocking has occurred, which should not be anyone's business. Obviously I cannot do anything unless I gather the right info and evidence that proves the case. But regardless of how it's handled, this kind of behavior cannot be tolerated. I asked them more than once to leave me alone. And they continued. I have more important things in my life to deal with than people who would waste their time to annoy me for a laugh. Coming to this website was never my attempt to start anything with anyone. I just wanted to share my art and mingle with people. I never done anything with clxcool or retro in this site, so I never brought any drama. It was retro who decided to keep mentioning it whenever he rated me. And that is annoying. And apparently, Psychospacecow is taking his site when he thought he had a point. All I'm asking is to have a peaceful time here without dealing with this drama, okay? I don't want to start anything with anyone.
Since you asked on my side of the story, here it is. This guy is really playing for your attention. I had to deal with this guy in various different accounts off of deviantart, twitter, tumblr, facebook, and now here. YTSpunk/Lincar bugged the hell out of me to draw him something for free, as well as getting me to work on a project of his that he wouldn't pay me on. I politely said no on the offer, and in the end. He loses it in a very childish manner. He began to troll me with various different accounts on deviantart saying that they were his 'friends'. I quickly put two and two together to see that it was the same person doing all of this. On facebook. Someone who went by the name of 'Raymond Spum' tried to contact me. He claimed he was YTSpunk's brother. Wishing to apologize for his brothers actions. I called out his bluff, it was just YTS trying to get into contact with me. I quickly blocked him from the manner on facebook. As for twitter, he made it obvious it was him by showing off his traits of what his 'interests' were.

Things only got worse when I was on other parts of the internet. Every step I take, I seem to find him in the crowd. It's disturbing really. All he does is say negative things about me that are not true, all because I said no to an offer that didn't interest me from the start. He still does this off of vgfacts, and one of his excuses is that he uses the 'family hacked into my computer' card. I've seen him do that on deviantart countless times. He's using it on here. Even using dummy accounts since he has made 3 accounts on here. The only thing I've learnt from all of this is to move on(which I have). Except YTSpunk/Lincar just keeps pushing and pushing to the point where he's jammed the stick up into the hornet's nest. He's the one that stalked me on here. He really has nothing else to do with himself if all he's going to do is spread lies and stalk on me from VGfacts. I'm the innocent one here. He's just trying to make you look like a fool by saying lies. In short. I've moved on, and ytspunk/lincar cannot accept the fact that's the way things are. If you want my suggestion? Ban YTSpunk/Lincar. This stalker cannot follow the rules of this website. He's done too much damage to my personal life and this getting very toxic just to even talk about.