Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hidden 8bit Luigis in NES Remix 2
https://www.vgfacts.com/trivia/11835/
*Thought I'd change the source for this Submission seeing as Miiverse closes in November. Anyway, NES Remix 2 has had some hidden 8bit Luigis, and here are those of them that had been found:
[Image: zlCfzR8R4GglJs6VBl]
REMIX I: Stage 1. This first one is pretty easy to spot. This variety seems to only appear with about a 20% chance.
[Image: zlCfzR8R5wcPA5kYO5]
REMIX I: Stage 6. This one appears when you defeat Whispy, but only sometimes.
[Image: zlCfzR8SF6AEDG-OZC]
REMIX I: Stage 10.
[Image: zlCfzR8SHrkZGuuySK]
REMIX I: Stage 11. As far as I can tell, he appears here every time, but only after waiting around for ~30 seconds.
[Image: zlCfzR8SJ6I0cWjlXt]
REMIX I: Stage 16. Same deal as the last one; appears in about 30 seconds.
[Image: zlCfzR8SLag1VAutPe]
REMIX II: Stage 6. He's here at the beginning, but not every time.
[Image: zlCfzR8SLbwyZJNsXm]
Remix I - 18. This is one of the easier ones to miss.
[Image: zlCfzR8SNaYZjnQepR]
REMIX II: Stage 13. If you wait around for 50 seconds, he walks in behind the good doctor.
[Image: zlCfzR8SOSMMwUmSCq]
REMIX II: Stage 14. See him down there? He kinda blends in.
[Image: zlCfzR8SPOMcrC0nLi]
REMIX II: Stage 15. Of course, this one COULD be Mario, who knows?
[Image: zlCfzR8SPR0cpzThzb]
REMIX II: Stage 6. There is about a 20% chance of the green-clad hero accompanying the other green-clad hero on the corner of the stage.
[Image: zlCfzR8SRucarhj6dG]
REMIX II: Stage 17. There he is, finally. It takes a LONG time for him to waltz in. You have to wait until about 65 "seconds" remain.
[Image: zlCfzR8SSakmkbp6E3]
REMIX II: Stage 7. Once again about a 20% chance that Luigi will join Mario for some skating through the Mushroom Kingdom.
[Image: zlCfzR8STSUMS_1Y2_]
BONUS: Stage 1. He tried to sneak through the bushes, but I saw him.
[Image: zlCfzR8SraISpxuKfk]
BONUS: Stage 22. Were you actually watching this stage? If not, then you probably missed him at the very end.
[Image: zlCfzR8Su3QV62ZYHR]
Metroid: Stage 1. He just kinda...warps in with you, and walks off to the left.
[Image: zlCfzR8SzeUFWOHUwo]
Kirby's Adventure: Stage 4. Again, only a certain chance he'll show up.
[Image: zlCfzR8S1zAK-JhcyO]
Kirby's Adventure: Stage 12. Wait a while, and he'll show up.
[Image: zlCfzR8ZHPMtA87t9N]
NES Open Tournament Golf: Stage 1. Look closely, this is a well hidden one!
[Image: zlCfzR8ZRQwKsdkJGp]
Wario's Woods: Stage 2. Luigi, watch out for that poison mushroom! This is another one of the ones that rarely appear.
[Image: zlCfzR8ZhwUm5elHBL]
Zelda 2: Stage 4. If you wait long enough then Luigi will run across the top. This one seems to show up every time.
[Image: zlCfzR8aC0UDf8vESD]
Kid Icarus: Stage 3. If you can hold off on being cursed by the eggplant wizzards in the first section of this stage then you will be rewarded with a visit from the green plumber.
[Image: zlCfzR8aZOwfvjpVbh]
Zelda 2: Stage 5. Try to stay alive and not kill the boss for around 15 seconds to see Luigi dart across the top of the stage.
[Image: zlCfzR8jgxkLGv6yeE]
Wario's Woods: Stage 6. After about a minute, he runs across the bottom VERY quickly.
[Image: zlCfzR9_U8YFcZoaCv]
REMIX II: Stage 10. Stick around for a bit in the fourth area to see Luigi sprint by super quickly.
[Image: zlCfzR-tA049ITIpGu]
BONUS: Stage 9. Luigi will sometimes join the skaters on the ice at the start of this stage.
[Image: zlCfzSAvK1sQ5QNZrM]
Bonus:Stage 10: Wait until time runs out in the first part of this stage and 8-Bit Luigi will fly out of the Pipe.

Just as I was asking about what could be done about those Submissions once Miiverse closes, I thought of a solution myself with one of my own Submissions.
This was kinda pointed out when you played the game if I remember. There are also hidden Luigi in Super Mario 3D World as well in all of the levels.
There had been another suggestion for what to do about these Submissions that used Miiverse Posts like this one that I've stated of as their source as insisted by Zpacejock0/Space Jockey, being the Wayback Machine. How does it work though?
(11-06-2017, 05:52 AM)CuriousUserX90 Wrote: There had been another suggestion for what to do about these Submissions that used Miiverse Posts like this one that I've stated of as their source as insisted by Zpacejock0/Space Jockey, being the Wayback Machine. How does it work though?

All's been recently figured out: https://web.archive.org/web/201710310516...UYnyAuxtUg
*Now we have a way of seeing each and every Miiverse Post again thanks to these Wayback Machine, but unfortunately we can't click on anything within it, such as viewing those with the Spoiler Mark and those further back comments (it can only show the recent ones).