Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I'm calling out ReviewTechUSA
For those of you who have been here a while, you may know I have in the past, defended ReviewTechUSA because I often agree with him. If you'd like to know why I'm calling him out now, you can read this article I wrote here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/repentant...279073746/

The long and short of it is, we could lose sight of a huge issue if we let things like this go.
You need to tell us why you are calling him out. I have no idea what we are talking about (since I do not have the info from the past).
Shouldnt this be in the self promotional thread?
(12-12-2017, 08:13 PM)Colossus Wrote: You need to tell us why you are calling him out. I have no idea what we are talking about (since I do not have the info from the past).

Is there a problem with reading the article I wrote? That explains why I'm calling him out, and all you need to know beyond that is that I used to defend him, as I mentioned in the initial post. I apologize if that wasn't clear.

(12-12-2017, 09:22 PM)CLXcool Wrote: Shouldnt this be in the self promotional thread?

Unless a mod tells me otherwise, I don't believe so. The first time I shared an article or list I wrote, I made it clear that a mod should delete it or move it, whatever they thought was necessary, and I've shared a few things since, but of course I have no issue if a mod wants to move or delete this either.
I’d invite you to give more information on the forum, rather than just putting a FB link.
Other than that, no problem with this being it’s own thread if its aim is to trigger a discussion.
(12-13-2017, 01:10 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: I’d invite you to give more information on the forum, rather than just putting a FB link.
Other than that, no problem with this being it’s own thread if its aim is to trigger a discussion.

That's fair enough. Basically what happened was that ReviewTechUSA made a video praising Bethesda and the ESA, because of that ad they dropped at the VGA's, and my article is about what's wrong with that, and how we shouldn't praise people who are in the middle of or are part of a controversy. So I'm calling ReviewTechUSA out for doing that and encouraging people to call out instances like this.
(12-13-2017, 04:19 AM)RepentantSky Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 01:10 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: I’d invite you to give more information on the forum, rather than just putting a FB link.

That's fair enough. Basically what happened was that ReviewTechUSA made a video praising Bethesda and the ESA, because of that ad they dropped at the VGA's, and my article is about what's wrong with that, and how we shouldn't praise people who are in the middle of or are part of a controversy. So I'm calling ReviewTechUSA out for doing that and encouraging people to call out instances like this.

Make a video on it and address it to him. That'll get his attention. Post it in response on Facebook too.