Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Corona was One of the First Worlds considered for Kingdom Hearts III, as explained
[Image: a11333f206b2286a-600x400.png]

One of these videos has explained about this by Tetsuya Nomura, not sure which one though. Once it's figured I won't use this Trivia Evidence as the source, I'll use the video that explains it.
(03-15-2018, 02:47 AM)CuriousUserX90 Wrote: [Image: a11333f206b2286a-600x400.png]

One of these videos has explained about this by Tetsuya Nomura, not sure which one though. Once it's figured I won't use this Trivia Evidence as the source, I'll use the video that explains it.

Still don't know which video exactly has Tetsuya Nomura talking about Corona's inclusion in KHIII, but I'll post this Trivia Evidence as the source anyway, and whichever staff member that looks at this piece should be able to determine what video refers to what I'm posting about.
(05-14-2018, 06:52 AM)CuriousUserX90 Wrote:
(03-15-2018, 02:47 AM)CuriousUserX90 Wrote: [Image: a11333f206b2286a-600x400.png]

Still don't know which video exactly has Tetsuya Nomura talking about Corona's inclusion in KHIII, but I'll post this Trivia Evidence as the source anyway, and whichever staff member that looks at this piece should be able to determine what video refers to what I'm posting about.

Oh no no no no no mate. That's fourteen hours of video you got there.
I strongly recommend that you pinpoint the video and timestamp if you want staff to retain some joie de vivre.
(05-14-2018, 10:28 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 06:52 AM)CuriousUserX90 Wrote:

I strongly recommend that you pinpoint the video and timestamp if you want staff to retain some joie de vivre.

If I can figure out which of the video it is that talks about Corona's inclusion in Kingdom Hearts III then I'd be happy to pin point out. But stated, I'm currently unsure of which video it is.
(05-15-2018, 12:40 AM)CuriousUserX90 Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 10:28 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 06:52 AM)CuriousUserX90 Wrote: Still don't know which video exactly has Tetsuya Nomura talking about Corona's inclusion in KHIII, but I'll post this Trivia Evidence as the source anyway, and whichever staff member that looks at this piece should be able to determine what video refers to what I'm posting about.

If I can figure out which of the video it is that talks about Corona's inclusion in Kingdom Hearts III then I'd be happy to pin point out. But stated, I'm currently unsure of which video it is.

Aye, and that's fine. Just make sure you don't offload the burden of proof to a member of staff.
Day 1 video, 5th hour, 44 minutes. *wink*
(05-15-2018, 07:57 PM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: Day 1 video, 5th hour, 44 minutes. *wink*

Thanks for the help.