Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Familiar Face in Ultimate Choice in Kirby Star Allies

You know that face Kirby makes when setting the difficulty of the Ultimate Choice to Soul Melter in Kirby Star Allies. Well, it just might, as it's the same face Kirby made when possessed by the Demon Frog in one of the Anime Episodes.

Here I'm re-submitting a previously deleted Trivia Evidence of mine that once had a full episode, simply I'm reducing it this time to a clip from that episode.

Here be a good comparison of it:

[Image: 8h7bg91fjam01.png]
Got rejected again this did. I don't see how this wouldn't be Trivia with the similarities of Kirby's face.
(04-03-2018, 11:58 PM)CuriousUserX90 Wrote: Got rejected again this did. I don't see how this wouldn't be Trivia with the similarities of Kirby's face.

If this isn't trivia, then it never would've been talked about in this video of Kirby Star Allies hidden details:

(04-04-2018, 10:31 PM)CuriousUserX90 Wrote:
(04-03-2018, 11:58 PM)CuriousUserX90 Wrote: Got rejected again this did. I don't see how this wouldn't be Trivia with the similarities of Kirby's face.

If this isn't trivia, then it never would've been talked about in this video of Kirby Star Allies hidden details:

Well, though I just recently reposted the submission about the similarities of Kirby's face in Kirby Star Allies, I instead used a different source.