Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Planning a certain DYKG video?
Question 
I wasn't sure where to post this -- somewhere that the DYKG staff/writers might see it?

Anyway, hey there! I was wondering if anybody knew if there were plans or ideas for making a DYKG video on The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes? Even if it's vague plans for sometime in the indeterminate future.

I ask this because I recently started scripting and capturing footage for my own trivia/secrets video about that game. Yes, I am a complete nobody, and yes, I'm aware it may not get many views, but it's a project I'm excited about, and I'm going to try not to rip off the DYKG format; there are already a few things planned to make it a bit different.

I'm not just asking because "If you were planning on it, then I won't bother". The main reason is, I know a lot about that game; many tidbits documented on VGFacts, Zelda Wiki, and The Cutting Room Floor were discovered and posted by me, and there's still quite a bit that I haven't posted yet.

So, I'd like to know if I'm in the clear for producing this video. If by chance you guys were planning on doing one, then I could supply you with some pretty exclusive information. Either way = win!
There are no plans to dedicate a video to Tri Force Heroes at the moment.
(05-17-2018, 07:20 PM)HelpTheWretched Wrote: I wasn't sure where to post this -- somewhere that the DYKG staff/writers might see it?

Anyway, hey there! I was wondering if anybody knew if there were plans or ideas for making a DYKG video on The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes? Even if it's vague plans for sometime in the indeterminate future.

I ask this because I recently started scripting and capturing footage for my own trivia/secrets video about that game. Yes, I am a complete nobody, and yes, I'm aware it may not get many views, but it's a project I'm excited about, and I'm going to try not to rip off the DYKG format; there are already a few things planned to make it a bit different.

I'm not just asking because "If you were planning on it, then I won't bother". The main reason is, I know a lot about that game; many tidbits documented on VGFacts, Zelda Wiki, and The Cutting Room Floor were discovered and posted by me, and there's still quite a bit that I haven't posted yet.

So, I'd like to know if I'm in the clear for producing this video. If by chance you guys were planning on doing one, then I could supply you with some pretty exclusive information. Either way = win!

It's hard to tell what sort of DYKG Videos there'll be, I for years have been suggesting some in emails to [email protected] and left suggestions in the comments of DYKG Videos during the past 4 or 5 years. There was once a way of telling what future DYKG Videos we can expect by leaving annotations to select at the end of DYKG Videos in 2015, but a time came where that was gone, leaving us clueless of what to expect in the near future.
Thanks to both of you for your responses... I sort of forgot to check back here after the 1st week. ;)

It's all good, as I've already got the contents and most of the script planned for my own videos. My bud's video capture kit is acting up, but we'll find a workaround (or another volunteer).