Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Poll: which gta v character are you going to play?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Micheal
75.00%
3 75.00%
Trevor
0%
0 0%
Franklin
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which GTA V Character are you going to play?
if you did not see the three trailers of the characters you should its awesome. i am picking Franklin because Franklin is going to have missions kinda like GTA SA (i think...)

Who are you going to play?
Can you not just play them all?
I'll propably end up beating the game with all of them multiple times.

My favorite by far is Trevor, though, as he looks a bit like Keith Apicary.
(05-01-2013, 02:16 PM)Xannidel Wrote: Can you not just play them all?

you can but which characters looks like your going to love to play them. You can't do all of them at the same time so..
Too early to tell.
... You're going to be playing as all of them anyways. Just at certain parts of the game, you'll play as someone else.

Think Assassin's Creed.
(05-01-2013, 03:27 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: ... You're going to be playing as all of them anyways. Just at certain parts of the game, you'll play as someone else.

Think Assassin's Creed.

That's the idea I got too.
for people wondering. In terms of gameplay some missions will require them alone and some missions will have all of them and you pick which one you want to play in that mission
So basically it's an expanded idea on GTA IV's main game and the two additional stories as some missions had two or all three of the characters present at once.
(05-01-2013, 03:08 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote:

you can but which characters looks like your going to love to play them. You can't do all of them at the same time so..

So why do I need to choose? Why can't I pick them all? And because I can't play them all at the same time that means more replayability unless they do what some other games do which is rehash old missions and the like and give each characters SOME unique missions to try and mix it up story-wise. I am with Cody, too soon to tell. Also I have never played a GTA game so I probably won't even play this one.
(05-01-2013, 06:38 PM)Xannidel Wrote:
(05-01-2013, 03:08 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote:

So why do I need to choose? Why can't I pick them all? And because I can't play them all at the same time that means more replayability unless they do what some other games do which is rehash old missions and the like and give each characters SOME unique missions to try and mix it up story-wise. I am with Cody, too soon to tell. Also I have never played a GTA game so I probably won't even play this one.

YOU NEVER PLAYED GTA!!!
(05-01-2013, 06:38 PM)Xannidel Wrote: Also I have never played a GTA game so I probably won't even play this one.

WHAT?! *head explodes*

seriously though, this looks like the perfect game to get into the series
(05-01-2013, 06:38 PM)Xannidel Wrote: Also I have never played a GTA game so I probably won't even play this one.

[Image: tumblr_mhqc9iSDIg1qed7g8o2_400.gif]
From what I saw in the trailer, it looks like they either play separate roles, or the character changes as the story unfolds, as their stories are clearly intertwined. I just hope its not like the Mercenaries style.
(05-01-2013, 07:44 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: From what I saw in the trailer, it looks like they either play separate roles, or the character changes as the story unfolds, as their stories are clearly intertwined. I just hope its not like the Mercenaries style.

Yeah. It think it's all 3 of them working together rather than GTA4 with Niko randomly appearing in The Lost and The Damned/Ballad of Gay Tony. Even though the overall story was about the diamond, they didn't even rely on each other.
To take a guess from the trailers, Michael is look for fun, uses his son to meet his friends who are often in trouble with the law, one of which is Franklin(who's own story is that he wants to do more with his life and is given an opportunity to make one big pay check with Michael job) and he also happens to have a relative called Trevor who is a nutjob and perfect to bring along and then all 3 end up working together on a job. That's what I get from it.