Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Submission
Question 
On January 28th, this week, I submitted a trivia on the Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.
I have been waiting for a message from the people who are in charge of the submissions.
But it has been 2 days since I submitted the trivia, and no response yet. I don't know what to say.
Am I doing something wrong? Are they on break? Are they busy with other things?
I just need to know if there is anything else I need to do, for all I did was fill out every thing the trivia requires.

If anyone has an idea, please tell me.

Sign, PeridotEntertainment (PE)
This is a question that often gets asked around here.

It takes a while for submissions to be accepted. Site has slowed down a ton compared to years ago. Patience is key.
(01-29-2021, 06:55 PM).ZpaceJ0ck0 Wrote: This is a question that often gets asked around here.

It takes a while for submissions to be accepted. Site has slowed down a ton compared to years ago. Patience is key.

Been sometime it has since the last time someone got recruited into becoming a Staff Member to help clear out the queu of Pending Submissions, which by now is probably up to over 500 and dates back to mid 2018. I wonder what those like Psycospacecow and Matthew Neuteboon are up lately since presumably parting from such a position, they certainly were able to be of assistance.
(03-08-2021, 08:15 AM)CuriousUserX90 Wrote: Been sometime it has since the last time someone got recruited into becoming a Staff Member to help clear out the queu of Pending Submissions, which by now is probably up to over 500 and dates back to mid 2018. I wonder what those like Psycospacecow and Matthew Neuteboon are up lately since presumably parting from such a position, they certainly were able to be of assistance.

Matthew Neuteboom suddenly dissapeared, thus he was demoted of his position. He made a brief return in 2020, thought.

Psychospacecow is mostly posting his art on Twitter.
My submission has been approved by DYKG, I am so glad it was approved. Now you can check it out and see what my trivia was about. To give you hint as to what it's about, it's a regional difference between the JP and US release of the game. Have a good day, good evening, and goodnight to you all.

Sign, PeridotEntertainment (PE)