Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Xbox One Thread
It's shit.
Post memes!

[Image: odd_xbox_one_meme_8.jpg][Image: xbox-one-meme.jpg][Image: odd_xbox_one_meme_5.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_mnfibnEQyA1rew5wlo1_500.jpg][Image: RTEmagicC_XboxOne_Meme6.gif.gif]

Also, the Xbox ONEs TV support is for US only and they still want us innnn....the entire rest of the world to pay full price for it?
[Image: Features.jpg]
Oh Cody, you monstrous monster.

But I'm a monster too.
I can't help myself.

So many gifs.

Soooo many

vidya gams

Xbone!
Yeeeah... I'm pretty sure I'm done with console gaming. I'mma stick with my handhelds, which still have too many bells and whistles that I don't need/want.
[Image: 7lE52kf.png]
This isn't discussing the console. It's posting memes about the console. Fix the title or I will...
I personally think it doesn't look like it is going to be vey good, unless you like having an overly attached girlfriend that happens to be a console.
(05-28-2013, 05:30 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: This isn't discussing the console. It's posting memes about the console. Fix the title or I will...

MOD FIGHT! MOD FIGHT! MOD FIGHT!

Guys, we all know that there's only one just way to settle this.
(05-28-2013, 06:49 PM)Arjahn Wrote:
(05-28-2013, 05:30 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: This isn't discussing the console. It's posting memes about the console. Fix the title or I will...
MOD FIGHT! MOD FIGHT! MOD FIGHT!

[Image: E5GMVy1.jpg]
Ohhhh, SERIOUSLY THOUGH is getting in on the action, I'm taking bets now.
Three must enter one must leave! Three must enter one must leave! Three must enter one must leave!
Round 1 FIGHT!
[Image: gief-gem-super3.gif]
I know Cody is mad that I locked the other thread AND deleted his post.

I don't care if you guys want to have fun bashing the Xbox One, but if you're going to do it, don't manipulate everyone else in thinking that a thread exists to talk about the console when all you're going to do is bash the console. No good ever comes out of it.

There's better ways of doing it and this thread is an example of a way NOT to do it.

Oh, and I'm absolutely sick and tired of the wrong information being posted and everyone believing it.
(05-28-2013, 07:31 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: Oh, and I'm absolutely sick and tired of the wrong information being posted and everyone believing it.

Umm... If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could I ask just what the facts are then, please? So far it sounds like a total nightmare from multiple sources.

I suppose just waiting until E3 is the only way to go...
(05-28-2013, 07:36 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: Umm... If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could I ask just what the facts are then, please? So far it sounds like a total nightmare from multiple sources.

I suppose just waiting until E3 is the only way to go...

Looking for the truth? Just check out Major Nelson's Blog of truthful truthfulness for all the hot news for whatever questions you have about Microsoft's black box of wonder; or tune in at E3 as Microsoft backpedals through everything and re-reveals the Xbone.
Mandatory online - Nothing has been absolutely confirmed on exactly how this is handled.

Fee to play used games/Used Game policy - Has been debunked by Xbox Support and Major Nelson. The whole used game policy isn't even finalized yet.

No Indie support - Xbox One to support indies with "independent creator program," says Mattrick
On a somewhat serious note, in my personal opinion the system is just a glorified PSX.

(05-28-2013, 06:58 PM)Arjahn Wrote: Ohhhh, SERIOUSLY THOUGH is getting in on the action, I'm taking bets now.
Three must enter one must leave! Three must enter one must leave! Three must enter one must leave!

And the last one standing... We shall accept him(/her?) as truly one of us.