Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pre-E3 rumors begin! Microsoft's conference lineup leaked (rumor)
Halo 5
Killer Instinct
Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty Land
Forza Motorsport 5
Quantum Break
Halo: Spartan Assault
Ryse
Fable IV
Crackdown 3
Fortnite
Dead Rising 3
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Battlefield 4
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Dying Light
Prey 2
Homefront 2
Beyond Good & Evil 2
Mirror's Edge 2
Rainbow 6: Patriots
Brother in Arms: Furious Four
League of Legends

Lots of sequels in there. I wonder which ones are the exclusives? I know the Halo, Fable, Forza, Crackdown, Ryse, Quantum Break, Killer Instinct, Banjo-Kazooie are exclusives. But what about the rest?

LET THE SPECULATION BEGIN!
(06-03-2013, 03:51 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: Halo 5
Killer Instinct
Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty Land
Forza Motorsport 5
Quantum Break
Halo: Spartan Assault
Ryse
Fable IV
Crackdown 3
Fortnite
Dead Rising 3
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Battlefield 4
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Dying Light
Prey 2
Homefront 2
Beyond Good & Evil 2
Mirror's Edge 2
Rainbow 6: Patriots
Brother in Arms: Furious Four
League of Legends

Lots of sequels in there. I wonder which ones are the exclusives? I know the Halo, Fable, Forza, Crackdown, Ryse, Quantum Break, Killer Instinct, Banjo-Kazooie are exclusives. But what about the rest?

LET THE SPECULATION BEGIN!

ALL THE SEQUELS!!!
[Image: allthethings_zps156f0afb.png]
To be fair to KI and B&K. The last actual good B&K game was back in 2000. And KI hasn't had a game since 1996. If Grunty Land is a true sequel to Tooie and not Nuts and Bolts, fans will be very happy. I'll be very happy.
(06-03-2013, 04:29 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: To be fair to KI and B&K. The last actual good B&K game was back in 2000. And KI hasn't had a game since 1996. If Grunty Land is a true sequel to Tooie and not Nuts and Bolts, fans will be very happy. I'll be very happy.

I gottcha, I was just taking this opportunity to use that.
But you're right, it is a lot of sequels. Of course, that never means it's a bad thing.
Halo 2 Anniversary! And if they make it, let it have the original multiplayer. Ohh, pleaaase.
(06-03-2013, 05:36 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: Halo 2 Anniversary! And if they make it, let it have the original multiplayer. Ohh, pleaaase.

Have it run on the same old engine, just a better graphics engine. Just like with Halo CE Anniversary.

I'll buy it in a heartbeat!
I got some doubts about a Halo 5. Even if it is a different company working on it, Halo has always had long development cycles and they don't have the two teams work like CoD does.
I don't think Halo 5 would release this year anyways. It would be way too soon and 343i isn't that big of a studio. They can still show off something though. Won't be any gameplay, but a teaser or something, yeah.

Though I could be very wrong. It is possible to have multiple studios working on a game.
HALF LIFE 3 FOR THE WII U AS A MOTHER 5 CROSSOVER USING DIABLO 4'S ENGINE CONFIRMED

I humbly apologize for the caps lock abuse.
I'm more interested in actual game information. The new consoles can go home.

I'm most interested in if Capcom will reveal a new RE title or if Square will say anything about the future of their games.
Halo: Spartan Assault is out.

It's been announced that Halo: SA is a Windows 8, Windows phone and Windows Surface Tablet game. It's a twin-stick shooter.

Preview

One of the 15 exclusives?

Oh well, I was expecting something like this though.
But that's coming to the 360 as well. I'm sure those 15 exclusives would be Xbox One exclusives.