Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Whoa, What happened?!
Sorry about that, as part of the server move the site was offline for about 30 minutes there.

Everything should be back up and running as normal, now.
I... I think you're lying, Rob.

I got my eye on you.
You... You monster!
I SAID EVERYTHING IS FINE SO IT IS.

(Really though, should be fixed really soon.)
I think that the e-mail notifications might've gotten goofed up and I can't see anyone else online.
(06-04-2013, 05:15 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: I think that the e-mail notifications might've gotten goofed up and I can't see anyone else online.

Yeah, all content is being proxied through the other server we own to the new server until DNS propogates, it's in the process we just didn't want anyone using the old site in the meantime and this stops any downtime. The reason you can't see anybody is because the forums think we all have the same IP - as for email that'll be getting fixed, too.
(06-04-2013, 05:22 PM)Rob Wrote:
(06-04-2013, 05:15 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: I think that the e-mail notifications might've gotten goofed up and I can't see anyone else online.

Yeah, all content is being proxied through the other server we own to the new server until DNS propogates, it's in the process we just didn't want anyone using the old site in the meantime and this stops any downtime. The reason you can't see anybody is because the forums think we all have the same IP - as for email that'll be getting fixed, too.

Oh, alrighty! No worries, then.
Email notifications are now working.
So, what did I miss?
(06-04-2013, 09:00 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: So, what did I miss?

Rob was trying to start the zombie apocalypse. Fortunately, I stopped in just in time to prevent it.
(06-04-2013, 09:21 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote:

Rob was trying to start the zombie apocalypse. Fortunately, I stopped in just in time to prevent it.

Considering your name, I sense great irony.
There was a reason why I stopped it. It's too early for the zombie apocalypse.
Ah, gotta wait for that special day where the zombies develop cross-continental travel?
Wow, I'm so awesome that I successfully migrated the site to the new server without even knowing it was happening!
(06-04-2013, 09:21 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote:

You may have stopped me this time... but I'll be back, you can count on it!

[Image: jessie-james-and-meowth.png]

Team zombie blasting of agaaaaaain.