Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Collections
I'm interested to see what type of things everyone collect! I started a new playlist for my collections on my youtube, and that gave me the idea for the thread.

Post collections of all kinds here, not just games and consoles (but those are acceptable as well).

Feel free to post photos or videos!

I collect Pokemon trading cards and Yo-Yos.
I have a kind of big collection of English and Japanese Pokemon cards, a collection of Yu-Gi-Oh cards, and a collection of Hot Wheels old and new. I might post pictures later, because I am not in the mood right now.
I just collect vidya.

I will never own it all.
I collect way too much. Here's just a very small tip of the iceberg:

[Image: 006.jpg]

[Image: haddock_statue.jpg]

[Image: 001.jpg]

[Image: sam_max.jpg]

[Image: alice.jpg]

[Image: alice_pins.jpg]

[Image: R_Dorothy1337384584.jpeg]
Thanks for sharing guys! I never thought of collecting yo=yos. That's pretty rad!

Hex, I was hoping you would post some figures! What are those Alice in Wonderland things? Prints? It's hard to tell from the photos.
(06-06-2013, 09:12 PM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote: Hex, I was hoping you would post some figures! What are those Alice in Wonderland things? Prints? It's hard to tell from the photos.

Believe me, if I get the house I've been eying it'll be figure overload. I'll release them from their boxes and buy this amazing display cabinet I found.

Ack, one of those pictures got crazy cropped for some reason. The one is a limited edition print; my says 220/395 and the other is a really hard to find pin set.
(06-06-2013, 09:16 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote:
(06-06-2013, 09:12 PM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote: Hex, I was hoping you would post some figures! What are those Alice in Wonderland things? Prints? It's hard to tell from the photos.

Believe me, if I get the house I've been eying it'll be figure overload. I'll release them from their boxes and buy this amazing display cabinet I found.

Ack, one of those pictures got crazy cropped for some reason. The one is a limited edition print; my says 220/395 and the other is a really hard to find pin set.

That's badass!

Good luck with the house :)
I'll see about posting my blades later if anyone's interested.
I almost forgot, I also collect soda bottles.
(06-06-2013, 11:42 PM)JiraiyaSannin Wrote: I almost forgot, I also collect soda bottles.

Just bottles? You don't have the "Golden Yoda" can?

...Holy smokes I'm dating myself. What year was that even done?
(06-06-2013, 11:46 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote:
(06-06-2013, 11:42 PM)JiraiyaSannin Wrote: I almost forgot, I also collect soda bottles.

Just bottles? You don't have the "Golden Yoda" can?

...Holy smokes I'm dating myself. What year was that even done?

Doing a quick search... around 14 years ago. 1999.
(06-06-2013, 10:56 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: I'll see about posting my blades later if anyone's interested.

Yes!
I collect some rollerblading gear. This is stuff I have signed by pro riders.
Signed Chris Farmer Footwraps for Xsjado skates.
[Image: FarmFootwraps_zps4ad3eb84.jpg]
Dead Wheels shirt signed by Chris Farmer and Alex Broskow:
[Image: DeadWheelsShirt_zps865d9e60.jpg]
Jeff Stockwell Skates signed by Jeff Stockwell:
[Image: JeffStockwellSignedSkates_zps610a746f.jpg]
Jeff Stockwell poster signed by Jeff Stockwell:
[Image: JeffStockwellPoster_zps50b73976.jpg]

I also used to collect Jones soda bottles. I still have the special edition Metroid bottles somewhere. I have quarters of all 50 states collected also.
This is the stack of Pokemon cards.
[Image: DSCF3828_zps3b20a0e5.jpg]

Left is a Japanese card and right is an English card. Sorry if it's blurry.
[Image: DSCF3833_zps8c4b8fe9.jpg]