Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sorry everyone!
I'm sorry for the way I was handling things today. Wasn't right, but a few members, not going to name names, could have handled some things a bit better than they have.

I was out of line and my actions were absolutely uncalled for. Sorry everyone!

So, in my apology, I'm going to share THIS with you!

[Image: bU946nJ.jpg]

[Image: XFkHVFa.jpg]
(06-07-2013, 02:53 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: but a few members, not going to name names, could have handled some things a bit better than they have.

Might as well name them out since you pointed things out that way.

Just saying.
No.
It's not the best apology, but I'll take it. You're forgiven; now come here and give me a socially awkward hug.
(06-07-2013, 03:05 PM)Lightmatt Wrote: It's not the best apology, but I'll take it. You're forgiven; now come here and give me a socially awkward hug.
[Image: awkward-hug-a.jpg]
I don't even know what you did, but I'm going to blame you for it regardless. =)
Thanks for the apology. What is he apologizing for?
It's all in the gaming discussion forum basically in the free thread gaming related thread. Pretty much page 49-51.
Man I just missed one huge shit storm, just got done reading all that stuff and I'm gonna be honest I probably would have been one of the people bitchin' if it wasn't already resolved, also apology accepted.
I take your apology and I raise you one shrubbery!

[Image: shrubbery.jpg]
The argument was certainly entertaining. Warn me next time so I can grab a bowl of popcorn before I start reading. =)
I think what has happened today marks the fact that a new rule is going to be added.

No trolling - No provoking other members to respond inappropriately.

I'm surprised it wasn't added in earlier, and I feel it's something that's definitely needed as things can get a little hectic around here sometimes. And that needs to stop.
Looks like CosmykTheDolphin needs to change his signature...
(06-07-2013, 07:05 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: I think what has happened today marks the fact that a new rule is going to be added.

I'm surprised it wasn't added in earlier, and I feel it's something that's definitely needed as things can get a little hectic around here sometimes. And that needs to stop.

Well, how do we constitute something as trolling as opposed to a different opinion?
(06-07-2013, 07:05 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: I think what has happened today marks the fact that a new rule is going to be added.

Zombie, please don't take this personally, because I think you are a great mod. It's very true that it does get hectic here at times. But, just try to be careful not to over-react. You seem to do that every now and then. If a mod goes overboard, everyone does.

BUT WE STILL LOVE YOU A ZOMBIE RIOT!!!