Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I wish I could say that I had fun being here, but these past couple of weeks...
Smitty Werbenjager Manjenson. It was his hat, Mr. Krabs! HE WAS #1!

Now that that's out of the way. I am leaving. Too many people have put me over the edge. And today was a great example of how some people really are. If there ever is a life lesson to be learned, not everyone is who they seem to be.

I don't know what happened after I made my apology. That was going to be my final straw, and then I was going to take the rest of the day off and come back clean. But people ignored it, people thought it was the perfect time to attack me.

There are so many things that I want to say to so many people. Though today may seem to have proved otherwise, I still am too much of a nice guy to say any of it.

Farewell, may you guys still have fun on this board without me.
Farewell traveler, have fun on your travels and may you return someday to have more fun again.
Riot, I didn't want ya to leave, and can't say I attacked ya though views differ. I am just concerned about the future of the board is all.
But, but, the zombie invasion...
(06-07-2013, 11:19 PM)Ghost Nappa Wrote: But, but, the zombie invasion...

It's okay, I was waiting for it too, but alas it won't happen. For now......
*lets out the invincible zombie*

The hunger games have begun!

*gets eaten first*

*dies*
(06-07-2013, 11:22 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: *lets out the invincible zombie*

The hunger games have begun!

*gets eaten first*

*dies*

Well that's an issue. We don't need Ivan roaming about until we get zombie boats. Oh well, se la vi oh however that isn't butchered. It really will be a shame seeing you gone though Riot. Feel free to come back sometime.
See ya, space cowboy.
So, this is what it all came to, huh? Damn time differences, I missed the whole aftermath. Now I know how Cuccos feels when she's out for the weekends.
Aww, goodbye Zombie. I'd try to give you many many reasons not to go, but you seem decided, and with your moderator status revoke, well. I guess this is it.

If I ever did anything to annoy you, or bring you to this point I'm sorry. I was probably joking anyway.

(06-08-2013, 02:12 AM)MexicanAnime Wrote: See ya, space cowboy.

Hey! That's my line.
Wow, this sucks. Can somenone PM me with why he left?
(06-08-2013, 06:55 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: Wow, this sucks. Can somenone PM me with why he left?

Meh, why PM when I can just post it here XD
http://www.vgfacts.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=538
Really if you wanted to, Antagonist, you could go back and find all of the aftermath from what happened yesterday, none of it is deleted.
(06-08-2013, 07:06 PM)cingchris Wrote: Really if you wanted to, Antagonist, you could go back and find all of the aftermath from what happened yesterday, none of it is deleted.

As you can see, I am THAT lazy.
Thank you Xannidel.