Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Chain of Events
DISCLAIMER: While I did my best to be as unbiased as possible, please be aware I was directly involved in these events. This is a personal account of what happened. This was posted with admin permission. We feel it's only fair that everyone know what happened, not just from AZR's point of view, but also someone on the opposing "side" (me).

Very well put Cuccos.
Thank you. It was difficult to write.
See what the Xbox One does? It just tears people apart, and that was Mario Party's job
Nicely put, All I knew about this was that everyone was bashing the Xbox One, and Zombie telling people that the Xbox One isn't a bad console, and then it somehow escalated to this. Still, I'm sort of happy I wasn't around for that huge display.

Er, do you think a tl:dr version is in order? Just for people who want to know the jest of the situation?
(06-08-2013, 01:10 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: Nicely put, All I knew about this was that everyone was bashing the Xbox One, and Zombie telling people that the Xbox One isn't a bad console, and then it somehow escalated to this. Still, I'm sort of happy I wasn't around for that huge display.

Er, do you think a tl:dr version is in order? Just for people who want to know the jest of the situation?

Be happy you weren't there. Even when I wasn't posting or defending myself, I was watching. It wasn't fun to be a part of.

I honestly wouldn't know how to put that in a tl;dr version.
tl;dr A bunch of stuff happened, A Zombie Riot left, and Cuccos and Hex were modded.
^ Like a champ
A very nice way to talk about what happened, good job.
Thank you.
Congrats! I do beleive I will miss AZR. I mean, yea, things blew up pretty crazy there at the end, but up until then, I thought he was a pretty cool guy.

But I am very very glad to hear that Cuccos and Hex are now mods.
Thanks Cosmyk!
I must say that this was well said. Honestly, I can't say I was aware it started so early as I was trying to avoid the xbox discussion, but its good to see this as settled. Its gonna be different without him, and I'd be lying if I said I won't miss him. Yet, that is the past, and let it not be the future as well. There's time for change, and time to listen, and time, and time, and more time still. Whether we listen, I suppose is our choice entirely, but for the time being, let us move forward. Gotta say though, sorry I type so much when I'm angry. I probably made it twice as bad on you guys.
Well, all I can really say is "that happened". I didn't get to finish my popcorn but at least it's over.
There was popcorn!?