Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
First Game(s) You've Ever Owned
Self-Explanatory.

Anyway, the first games I've ever owned were Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Alundra, and Resident Evil 1.

Yeah, I was a PS1 gamer back then.
The original NES is less than two months older than me, so I was born into video games. I honestly can't remember what actual game I owned first though. I do know I played with my Papa as soon as I was old enough to button mash.
Umm... My first system was the Sega Game Gear my mom bought me (She didn't like the original GameBoy since it wasn't in color *sob*) so I'm guessing probably some Sonic games? I know I also had a Bonkers game, The Little Mermaid, and some Looney Tunes ones. I just can't recall what came first.
I'm not sure what you mean by "own" but the first video games I bought myself with my own money were Kingdom Hearts II and Sly 3. I remember this because I remember thinking it was funny that I bought two games that had ship combat back to back.
Pokemon Red. Shortly followed by Blue and Yellow. Sometimes I actually miss the simple, 2-color world.
Super Mario World and/or Sim City for SNES, I don't remember which came first, but they're both amazing.
This is very similar to this thread, but regardless it was Mario Kart: Double Dash and LOTR: Return of the King, obviously for the Gamecube.
The first game I ever played, and then bought a second one while having a perfectly good copy was Wind Waker. I was like 4 or 5 and I wanted one so that I could say "No! You can't play it!" So you know... Win?
I remember Starcraft, Pokemon Yellow, an old tank game on GBC that I kind of miss now (thanks grr roar), and a raptor-like game for gbc. Didn't like that one, never got past the 2nd level.
The Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt combo.

I think I had Lifeforce for the NES before those, though.
I am having a hard time remembering. My first console was a SNES and the first games I had were the Donkey Kong Country trilogy. For the macintosh I had The 7th Guest, followed by Wolfenstein 3D and Myst.
All the about 100 games I got from my brother when he gave me his old Amiga 500. Oh, the amount of Lemmings...
I FORGOT ABOUT THE LEMMINGS
Duck Tales: Quest For Gold
That I personally have owned?

Pokemon Red.