Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A Link Between Worlds

What do you guys think?
Also, does anyone else think the upside down, black triforce is hinting at Dark Link?
I'm going to suggest another cliche at why there is the black triforce: A Light and Dark World. Maybe even parallel universes. Maybe in the Dark World, there is a dark tri force of destruction made by the shadow forces that which to destroy all that is light, in a similar vein to Twilight Princess with the Twilight/Light thing?
(06-11-2013, 10:35 AM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: I'm going to suggest another cliche at why there is the black triforce: A Light and Dark World. Maybe even parallel universes. Maybe in the Dark World, there is a dark tri force of destruction made by the shadow forces that which to destroy all that is light, in a similar vein to Twilight Princess with the Twilight/Light thing?

Oooo good point. I didn't even think of that. I should have thought of that, but I guess my immediate thought was Dark Link because I always loved him as a character.

Your thought makes a lot more sense haha!
I could say one thing.

It's definitely a sequel to ALTTP.
(06-11-2013, 10:56 AM)SuperMasterGamer Wrote: I could say one thing.

It's definitely a sequel to ALTTP.

Yeah, the overworld map and music give that away. Not to mention I saw Moldorm in the video.
What if - and hear me out here, the dark triforce is actually just a Pizza who was corrupted by the dark wishes of Ganondorf who decided to conquer the entire Light World after Link deceased?
Video for Proof:
(06-11-2013, 11:01 AM)Arjahn Wrote: What if - and hear me out here, the dark triforce is actually just a Pizza who was corrupted by the dark wishes of Ganondorf who decided to conquer the entire Light World after Link deceased?
Video for Proof:

OHMYGOD.
Can't say I'm that excited for it; especially with what's been recently announced it's not really on my mind at the moment.
(06-11-2013, 10:35 AM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: Maybe in the Dark World, there is a dark tri force of destruction made by the shadow forces that which to destroy all that is light

Can't be, the Dark World is where the "light" Triforce is hidden, remember? It was the power of the Triforce that allowed Gannon to corrupt the Golden World into the Dark World. I think "dark" Triforce is just there to signify that there are light and dark worlds. You know how it is, ever since Final Fantasy 7 you can't just have the series logo, there needs to be some kind of icon behind the text.

What really disappoints me about this game is that it seems to be completely rehashing A Link to the Past. It's all the same areas, all the same dungeons; at least from the trailer, there was absolutely nothing new introduced to the game, except for 2D Link. I'm highly disappointed.
I think the title means that He(Link) is a link between the worlds, the light and dark worlds, which is why there is the dark Triforce there. And I've also been watching this trailer over and over again, so another thing that's notable is the 2d-3d perspective, how Link can go onto the walls, meaning that he links those 2 worlds together. But hopefully Cuccos is right, and there will be a battle with Dark Link.
I just want me some Dark Link.
Remember, this isn't exactly a remake, so they can really do and change anything they want.
(06-12-2013, 07:04 AM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote: I just want me some Dark Link.
Remember, this isn't exactly a remake, so they can really do and change anything they want.

*Begins chanting* Pizza Dinosaur, Pizza Dinosaur, Pizza Dinosaur, Pizza Dinosaur, Pizza Dinosaur...
(06-12-2013, 10:54 AM)Arjahn Wrote:

*Begins chanting* Pizza Dinosaur, Pizza Dinosaur, Pizza Dinosaur, Pizza Dinosaur, Pizza Dinosaur...

*Joins Chant* Pizza Dinosaur, Pizza Dinosaur, Pizza Dinosaur
(06-12-2013, 11:10 AM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote:
(06-12-2013, 10:54 AM)Arjahn Wrote:

*Joins Chant* Pizza Dinosaur, Pizza Dinosaur, Pizza Dinosaur
* CosmykTheDolfyn tries to join chant, but has pledged to muteness in support of Link and is instead holding up sign that reads: Pizza Dinosaur, Pizza Dinosaur, Pizza Dinosaur
Am I the only person who doesn't really like this game much? I'm not hyped for it, I don't even think it'll be a good Zelda game.

Now don't get me wrong, I love LTTP like the next Zelda fan, hell looking at this video made me smile reminding me of all the fun I had in LTTP, and the sounds and music made me a bit nostalgic.

I would love this if it was on the DS or something, but Nintendo had that 3D OOT engine that looked amazing. They could do wonders with that, and yet they just ignore it. (Although this may be the same engine, just changed)

I would've much preferred a new 3D Zelda title using that engine than this to be honest.

I'm still getting it though, I always do.

Also, shouldn't Link have pink hair?