Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What Game Does It Take To Make You Buy The Xbox One??
Okay so now that it seems the Xbox One is actually trying to compete and not steal everyone's money...what games would make you buy this console. I mean it is still a console right? (Entertainment system?)

I think the games I would love to see make a return to make me buy this console would be....

1) Kung Fu Chaos 2
2) Fusion Frenzy 3
3) A Good Conker Game
4) Super Smash Microsoft All Stars (You get where I am going with this)
Because you still need the Kinect to run the system and it is $100 more then the PS4 I would still believe they are after my money, especially with how poor of a PR job they have been doing these past few weeks.

I am never touching an xbone but to those who do want one now that they have decided to "back pedal" on what they said, please be my guest and let us know how it is.
(06-19-2013, 08:05 PM)Xannidel Wrote: Because you still need the Kinect to run the system and it is $100 more then the PS4 I would still believe they are after my money, especially with how poor of a PR job they have been doing these past few weeks.

I am never touching an xbone but to those who do want one now that they have decided to "back pedal" on what they said, please be my guest and let us know how it is.

Lol uh that did not sound like a game that would make you buy the Xbox One but more so you hating on it.

If you wanted to hate on the system, I am pretty sure they have a thread for that. :)
Most if not all of the exclusives on the Xbone have no appeal to me, and the titles that do will be available on other platforms. Honestly, there is no such game that I really want to see made at the moment that can convince me to want a Xbone either.
(06-19-2013, 08:11 PM)Lightmatt Wrote: Most if not all of the exclusives on the Xbone have no appeal to me, and the titles that do will be available on other platforms. Honestly, there is no such game that I really want to see made at the moment that can convince me to want a Xbone either.

Fair enough haha
No game could make me want an XBone.
(06-19-2013, 08:27 PM)JiraiyaSannin Wrote: No game could make me want an XBone.

This. They could put any of the game I've been dreaming of on it but the system itself is just such a turn off that I will never ever buy one.
(06-19-2013, 08:07 PM)tairuszoola Wrote:
(06-19-2013, 08:05 PM)Xannidel Wrote: Because you still need the Kinect to run the system and it is $100 more then the PS4 I would still believe they are after my money, especially with how poor of a PR job they have been doing these past few weeks.

Lol uh that did not sound like a game that would make you buy the Xbox One but more so you hating on it.

If you wanted to hate on the system, I am pretty sure they have a thread for that. :)

Fine here we go:
(06-19-2013, 08:27 PM)JiraiyaSannin Wrote: No game could make me want an XBone.

And no I am not hating on it, I am just giving reasons why I would not get one. Sorry for not mentioning a game but there really are no games I would want on the xbone.
It'd take quite a lot I'm afraid.
Its not so much to do with the console itself as the NSA and Kinect.
It would take Nintendo merging with Microsoft and all former Nintendo exclusives being released on the Xbox one. Including a new F Zero game.
Even though it makes absolutely no sense and would never happen for countless reasons, I think if Microsoft announced a press conference and had one guy come out and just say "We have a motherf*cking Pokemon MMO." Then drop the mic and flip off the audience, receding into the curtains and refusing to answer any press questions.
You are asking a question where a lot of people like more Nintendo games. I am not judging!

I'm not hiding it, i'm a fanboy of Halo, so that's the biggest reason.
Killer Instinct - Altough I have a feeling it will be very similar to Street Fighter 4, and I'm not a fan, we will see.
The next Gears of War - Presuming they will not lose it's exclusivity, and hopefully don't suck like Judgement.
Quantum Break - Don't know much of the game, but I trust Remedy.
Hopefully a Halo Wars 2 - The first one was awesome in my opinion.
The remakes of Halo 2 or 3 with their original multiplayer - Just do it, Microsoft.

Anyway, I wasn't planning in buying it, but since the last news, I'm definetly going for it.
Absolutely nothing would make me buy the Xbone.
(06-20-2013, 03:05 AM)The Antagonist Wrote: You are asking a question where a lot of people like more Nintendo games and/or is into PC gaming.

Fixed that for ya.
Honestly? I'd rather buy a 360 and go for Alan Wake, the Halo Games, the original Dead Rising, Splinter Cell: Conviction...