Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Phoenix Wright related
Okay so I am a HUGE Phoenix Wright fan, and when I heard that the newest Phoenix Wright game (Duel Destinies) was going to be released as a digitial game, I was heartbroken. We were already denied Miles Edgeworth: Ace Investigations 2 entirely and then Capcom decided to not even both with a physical copy of the newest Phoenix Wright title.

Here is a link to try and help them not only make DD a physical game but to also LOCALIZE AI2.

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/17/her...l-release/

Here is Alpha Omega Sin's video as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl...yqI#at=167
I think Capcom has seen how much more popular Phoenix has become in the past few years. So they decided to stop picking on Mega man and started picking on Nick.

Or they could be picking on both sires at the same time.
I guess it would cut down the imaginary 3DS piracy.
video is broken.
I'm just about ready to pull my hair out over how Capcom has been handling the Phoenix Wright related games. I was in total shock that they decided not to release Edgey's second game and now not physical copies of the current one.

I took notice of this series the very first day it came out in US and I've just been dying to see what's going to happen to all the characters story wise. Sometimes their development is funner than the cases to me!
(06-21-2013, 06:58 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: video is broken.

Yeah I decided to take the video tag off and there is a link now. Dunno how to fix it lol.
Objection!

That was the video that I linked.
I hope it has a physical release.

but that's not the real loss here. We're all here as Capcom has come out and stated that Gumshoe will not be in the new PW at all. A moment of silence.
I'm happy if we'll get a physicaly copy. It's just... It just makes me happier, you know.
(06-22-2013, 05:56 AM)Xannidel Wrote: That was the video that I linked.

Oh... well... crap.
Have a muffin:
[Image: one-strong-muffin-by-theo.gif]
(06-22-2013, 07:08 AM)MexicanAnime Wrote: I hope it has a physical release.

but that's not the real loss here. We're all here as Capcom has come out and stated that Gumshoe will not be in the new PW at all. A moment of silence.

At least we will have Payne to keep us entertained for one case :P
It's a new Payne, supposedly.
(06-22-2013, 07:08 AM)MexicanAnime Wrote: I hope it has a physical release.

...What? WHAT?! No! I love Gumshoe! WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?!
'cause Gumshoe is part of the Edgeworth dynamic, and Edgeworth himself is not that much in this game, if I'm not mistaken.

Which is understandable seeing as if this is a new game with new side characters they'll want to focus on those.
Hell I'm pretty sure Ema Skye and the Gavin(s) aren't in this one and they're the ones that were in the previous game.