Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Animal Crossing New Leaf Easter Egg
So I recently bought Animal Crossing: New Leaf (which is brilliant, by the way) and besides the numerous Nintendo items you can receive from fortune cookies and such, it also does a good job of hiding some video game references. One of them is that Gulliver, who washes up on your town's shore, talks about how he has washed up on Isle Delfino's shore, referencing Super Mario Sunshine!
I think that's been submitted.

http://www.vgfacts.com/game/animalcrossingnewleaf/
I'm learning so much about Tapirs from this website...
Yeah he talks about all kinds of other games. Did it in the previous games as well.
(06-22-2013, 10:38 AM)Arty Skull Wrote: So I recently bought Animal Crossing: New Leaf (which is brilliant, by the way) and besides the numerous Nintendo items you can receive from fortune cookies and such, it also does a good job of hiding some video game references. One of them is that Gulliver, who washes up on your town's shore, talks about how he has washed up on Isle Delfino's shore, referencing Super Mario Sunshine!

That's not the only reference to Mario Gulliver says. I found this.

[Image: ACNewLeafPMref_zpsd7fbca88.jpg]

Sound familiar to RPG fans?
I love the Paper Mario Reference. Especially since the game I was playing right before I got Animal Crossing was Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door.