Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
You guys are great, handsome and modest.
You guys are great, handsome and modest.
My message to you all:

Please don't slam the door on me :'(
[Image: tumblr_m8ie9xyhSN1rskj7zo1_250.gif]
(06-23-2013, 05:03 PM)Ghost Nappa Wrote: You guys are great, handsome and modest.
My message to you all:

Please don't slam the door on me :'(
Thank you very much, you poor, insolent, misguided slimy poonagger.

Now, bring me the salt water to massage my massive acne covering my fins. You wouldn't want to upset your glorious king and lord, now would you?
Many thanks Nappa, many thanks.
Great, now, where's my rep? You're welcome guys. :)
(06-23-2013, 06:56 PM)Ghost Nappa Wrote: Great, now, where's my rep? You're welcome guys. :)

Checks in the mail.
Well, I am great and handsome.
I don't think I said that right, where's my POSITIVE rep? You're VERY welcome guys :)

Yes Petie, I'm talking to you. But I have to admit, that was a good one.
I can has positive rep pleasee, for being one the teh funnieset doodes to evr grace tese here fo-rums?
(06-23-2013, 07:32 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: I can has positive rep pleasee, for being one the teh funnieset doodes to evr grace tese here fo-rums?

Sorry, that only works once in a supermoon.
(06-23-2013, 07:42 PM)Petie Wrote:
(06-23-2013, 07:32 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: I can has positive rep pleasee, for being one the teh funnieset doodes to evr grace tese here fo-rums?

But, isn't that...today?
(06-23-2013, 07:45 PM)Ghost Nappa Wrote:
(06-23-2013, 07:42 PM)Petie Wrote:

But,wasn't that...today?

Moons com owt at nite noob.
It was last night and also tonight and asking for positive rep only worked once during its appearance :P
I won't ask then. I'll demand. Positive rep or a fate worse than death with, like a bunch of pointy stuff, and low oxygen levels, and a spandex suit, and Spongebob and Fabio and Lady Gag and stuff.
Careful. Demands for positive rep result in, to begin with, negative rep.