Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Redesigned Home Page
We've made some adjustments to the website's front page to give you guys better knowledge when new trivia gets uploaded to the site. Now, instead of a little link on the side bar, there's a BIG old banner for the game in the main content area.
Instead of the site's announcements, the latest trivia (which is more important, frankly) will be shown. We're also including new submissions to console, series and developers trivia pages now! I think it looks pretty sexy... What do you think?
I think It looks great.
Cool, now all we need are small banner images for the different titles, and we'll be golden.

But I'll leave that as an idea for now.
Can we move it to the left and include pictures? I had to scroll a bit to the right to find some of the things. Also, why are they different sizes?
crtl & f5!
Ah, that is really cool. All I would say for this in the future would be the inclusion of box art or maybe logo for the other categories.
Good work, i like it.
(06-24-2013, 04:48 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Ah, that is really cool. All I would say for this in the future would be the inclusion of box art or maybe logo for the other categories.

Custom banners are in the works for series, console, and developer entries. As for box art, we didn't really feel it was necessary here and would also throw things off now that we're including things other than games.
(06-24-2013, 06:37 PM)Petie Wrote:
(06-24-2013, 04:48 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Ah, that is really cool. All I would say for this in the future would be the inclusion of box art or maybe logo for the other categories.

Custom banners are in the works for series, console, and developer entries. As for box art, we didn't really feel it was necessary here and would also throw things off now that we're including things other than games.

fair enough.
I have witnessed the transition from Pikmin 3 to Saints Row 4.
It still annoys me that Kinzie doesn't look like that in game.

If that is her...
I don't think that is her. It looks like a generic secretary with a rage issue.