Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dokemon Studios Art Gallery
These are just some pictures I've made on deviantart.

[Image: SCAN0026.jpg]
[Image: SCAN0027.jpg]
[Image: SCAN0028.jpg]
[Image: SCAN0029.jpg]

Long story I was in this summer art program.
Edit: OK more details. Well currently I'm making a comic that is a parody of Wizard of Oz, with Disney Characters inserted to the roles. I needed a scene to draw for the storyboard, and I chose this. Like a preview.
Uhm, wat?
(06-25-2013, 03:30 PM)JiraiyaSannin Wrote: Uhm, wat?

Well currently I'm making a comic that is a parody of Wizard of Oz, with Disney Characters inserted to the roles. I needed a scene to draw for the storyboard, and I chose this. Like a preview.
(06-25-2013, 03:34 PM)DokemonStudios Wrote:

Well currently I'm making a comic that is a parody of Wizard of Oz, with Disney Characters inserted to the roles. I needed a scene to draw for the storyboard, and I chose this. Like a preview.

Why didn't you just say that? I am confuse no more.
(06-25-2013, 03:37 PM)JiraiyaSannin Wrote:
(06-25-2013, 03:34 PM)DokemonStudios Wrote:

Why didn't you just say that? I am confuse no more.

Just edited the description, I just thought people wouldn't care. Since nobody really responds to this.
You were wrong.
(06-25-2013, 03:52 PM)JiraiyaSannin Wrote: You were wrong.

I guess I am, your the only person who would make a comment here. Nobody on deviantart on the other hand.
[Image: what-the-fuck-is-that-gif.gif]
(06-25-2013, 04:01 PM)DokemonStudios Wrote: I guess I am, your the only person who would make a comment here. Nobody on deviantart on the other hand.

I can't really speak for deviantart but I think you'll find this community actually behaves a bit more like a community. People here tend to be friendly so don't go assuming you'll get the same as you do everywhere else :P
(06-25-2013, 04:09 PM)Petie Wrote:
(06-25-2013, 04:01 PM)DokemonStudios Wrote: I guess I am, your the only person who would make a comment here. Nobody on deviantart on the other hand.

I can't really speak for deviantart but I think you'll find this community actually behaves a bit more like a community. People here tend to be friendly so don't go assuming you'll get the same as you do everywhere else :P

Well OK. So now that that's done. Can we talk about the storyboard and say if it's good or not? Thank you.
(06-25-2013, 04:12 PM)DokemonStudios Wrote:
(06-25-2013, 04:09 PM)Petie Wrote:

Well OK. So now that that's done. Can we talk about the storyboard and say if it's good or not? Thank you.

That being said, you really can't demand feedback. Joining simply to advertise a project tends to be frowned upon and will get you nowhere fast. Take a break, maybe check out some other threads, and check back. If people have feedback, I'm sure they'll give it to you.
(06-25-2013, 04:15 PM)Petie Wrote: Joining simply to advertise a project tends to be frowned upon and will get you nowhere fast.

This was a massive problem on the DKYG fourms, it was mostly Let's play novices trying to shill their channels without any regard of everyone's stance on the subject. (And one bad person who tries to cover up his blind LPs as "walkthroughs"), but then again the Creative Discussion, much like the help section, sees little to replies. (Unless you have something like a almost finished product to show off.)

I really can't comment much on the storyboards themselves until you take it out of the storyboard stage and maybe make a draft out of one of them.
(06-25-2013, 04:22 PM)Lightmatt Wrote:
(06-25-2013, 04:15 PM)Petie Wrote: Joining simply to advertise a project tends to be frowned upon and will get you nowhere fast.

This was a massive problem on the DKYG fourms, it was mostly Let's play novices trying to shill their channels without any regard of everyone's stance on the subject. (And one bad person who tries to cover up his blind LPs as "walkthroughs"), but then again the Creative Discussion, much like the help section, sees little to replies. (Unless you have something like a almost finished product to show off.)

I really can't comment much on the storyboards themselves until you take it out of the storyboard stage and maybe make a draft out of one of them.

You're right, my apologies.
This is the rapidfire uploading of my Pokemon OC drawings. Some of the names may be subject to change.

It appears that your Luxray image is broken.