Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[split] VG Facts in the news
We're not a very popular site are we...

I remember when I searched my usernaame a few months ago, there were a lot of blogs, forums and sites talking about some of my trivia submissions. They weren't big, but I guess we're sort of known around the world.
(06-27-2013, 02:12 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: We're not a very popular site are we...

I remember when I searched my usernaame a few months ago, there were a lot of blogs, forums and sites talking about some of my trivia submissions. They weren't big, but I guess we're sort of known around the world.

I don't know about "Not That Big" as I have seen people site VGFacts and DYKG with facts that we have all submitted. I just wised that my most talked about piece of trivia was not the one I hate so much.
^

Hmm? Which one?

I like all my submissions to be honest...
Pokemon Colossum - Rui's change in design

http://www.vgfacts.com/trivia/963/

I love that I knew it for a long time and that I could put it on the site, but it was my first try using paint/Photoshop for a picture. I could have re-sized the larger picture to fit the smaller one. This was the first of my posts to be featured and it is everywhere now. The more I see it, the more I wish I could fix it. Still, I love all of my facts, but I see some are more flawed than others.
I moved these posts here because I'd like to keep the news thread uncluttered - only actual updates for found news articles should be posted there. Thanks!
Eh, I honestly think it's because the name isn't very catchy.
"VGFacts" just doesn't roll off the tounge quite as well as "Did you know gaming" does.
True.

New name.

DID YOU KNOW VG FACTS.

Er...no wait.
(06-28-2013, 04:58 PM)Arjahn Wrote: Eh, I honestly think it's because the name isn't very catchy.
"VGFacts" just doesn't roll off the tounge quite as well as "Did you know gaming" does.

Well you know, they were going to call it "All Your Facts Are Belong To Gamers" but that's a little to long to put in the url bar.