Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Justin Carter Imprisoned.
I'm sure you know about Justin Carter. He's been in prison since March, and all because of a sarcastic post on Facebook. That's something that I really do not want to see happen. Here's just the basics of what happened.

“Someone had said something to the effect of 'Oh you're insane, you're crazy, you're messed up in the head,’ to which he replied 'Oh yeah, I'm real messed up in the head, I'm going to go shoot up a school full of kids and eat their still, beating hearts,’ and the next two lines were lol and jk.," said Carter.

Sure, that was waaaay too much, but to be put in prison for that? That's just freaking insane. Putting someone in jail for something like that is only CREATING a criminal, not stopping him at all.

Here's the petition to help him.
I hope you sign it, but even if you don't, I'm okay with your choice. I just think it's crap that he was imprisoned for something as stupid as this.

Just thought you all should know. And here's a video on it too, Ranting and being perfectly honest. If you're uncool with cursing, don't even click this video. I've tried my best to not curse, but He let's it all out.
Reminds me of that kid who was almost sent to jail for wearing an NRA shirt.
Gotta say, he's got my support.
I saw something about this a bit ago, but wasn't sure exactly what the details were. I would sign it, but I don't like putting all that information to just sign a petition, then again I am just a paranoid shit. Also that guy was hilarious.