Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Bucket List
Wasn't sure where to put this but this looks like a good place. If it needs to be moved, we can move it. Sorry if this is already a thing, just thought it would be a cool thing to talk about.

Resonantly, I have been writing things down that I really want to do on a bucket list. I started wondering what everyone else had on theirs. Maybe I can get some good ideas.

I would like to see my name in the end credits of a video game. I don't care if they put "Zach (last name)" or "Zach "The Smart Ass" (last name), I just want to show some one I am in them.

So, what is something you want to do before you "kick the bucket?"
Make sure I've travelled as much as I can while meeting many different people in the process. Lastly, have a life worth looking back on before finally ending it.
I have never really made time to think about that stuff, it has just never crossed my mind, but one thing that I would love to do is use one of those flying squirrel suit things.
[Image: tumblr_m4bzc820v91qlvp19o1_500.gif]
I want to record a full rollerblading section, for a sponsored video, within the next few years.

I want to finish writing a book.

I don't want to be single my whole life.

I want to learn to rock climb and surf.
(07-01-2013, 09:58 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: I want to record a full rollerblading section, for a sponsored video, within the next few years.

Was that last one a Pokemon joke?
(07-01-2013, 10:02 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote:
(07-01-2013, 09:58 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: I want to record a full rollerblading section, for a sponsored video, within the next few years.

It honestly wasn't meant to be, but that makes it much more AWESOME!!! GIVE ME SOME TMs, BABY!
(07-01-2013, 10:05 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote:

It honestly wasn't meant to be, but that makes it much more AWESOME!!! GIVE ME SOME TMs, BABY!

HMs actually, but sure. For TMs I've got Sludge Bomb, flash, and toxic. Take your pick.
(07-01-2013, 10:06 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote:

HMs actually, but sure. For TMs I've got Sludge Bomb, flash, and toxic. Take your pick.

Flash is also an HM.
(07-01-2013, 10:10 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:

Flash is also an HM.
[Image: shirt_vgcats_pikaflash_MED.jpg]

Flash is also an HM.
not anymore.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Flash
Since gen 4, its been TM70
(07-01-2013, 11:07 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote:
(07-01-2013, 10:06 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: HMs actually, but sure. For TMs I've got Sludge Bomb, flash, and toxic. Take your pick.

Flash is also an HM.
not anymore.

I stopped playing around gen 3. I played gen 4 for a little bit but not that much. I remember back when Flash was an HM and poison hurt you outside of battle. GET OFF MY FORUM!
(07-01-2013, 11:20 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:
(07-01-2013, 11:07 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote:
(07-01-2013, 10:06 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: HMs actually, but sure. For TMs I've got Sludge Bomb, flash, and toxic. Take your pick.

Flash is also an HM.
not anymore.

I stopped playing around gen 3. I played gen 4 for a little bit but not that much. I remember back when Flash was an HM and poison hurt you outside of battle. GET OFF MY FORUM!
BOY, I played back when there were only 150 Pokemon, and you know what, I still had 151! Son, if you're accusing me of not knowing my roots then I gotta say, Pokemon Yellow was the first Nintendo game I ever owned! So, before you try and kick me off these here fine forums, remember that just because someone keeps up to date with the games, doesn't mean they don't remember.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEJZ_WUVQiECkI_6buPeq...zEl_f2Vx6g]
It's a TM? and this whole time I was avoiding a certain cave because I didn't want any of my Pokemon to learn Flash. Well, I better get back to White 2
u r all nubs. Flash became a TM(TM 70) in Generation 4(Diamond/Pearl) meaning that it can be deleted after a being assigned to a Pokemon because NO-ONE LIKES FLASH(or HMs...except maybe Surf).

Also, not to be a "fun ruiner" but gonna have to get back on topic. Soz.