Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Create your own crossover Fighting Game roster
If you have ideas for a crossover fighting game, then this thread should be perfect for roster ideas. You don't have to worry about movesets because that would make your posts longer than they should. Here is only one roster.

SEGA VS RARE:

SEGA Characters: (Most of the SEGA characters are from the respective franchise's first game)

Sonic
Knuckles
Amy
Eggman
Shadow (Unlockable)
Nights
Beat from Jet Set Radio
Alex Kidd
Thomas Rogan from House of the Dead
The Magician from House of the Dead
Ryo Hazuki from Shenmue
Billy Hatcher
Akira Yuki from Virtua Fighter
Vyse from Skies of Arcadia
Gilius Thunderhead from Golden Axe
ToeJam & Earl
Ulala from Space Channel 5
Welkin Gunther from Valkyria Chronicles
Alis Landale from Phantasy Star
Segata Sanshiro (unlockable)

Rareware characters: (Since Rare was a fan of referencing their old works, most of them come from either their ZX Spectrum games, or stand alone titles)

Banjo and Kazooie
Gruntilda from Banjo Kazooie
Mumbo Jumbo from Banjo Kazooie
Battletoads (Rash, Zitz, and Pimple are like alternate costumes)
Orchid from Killer Instinct
Spinal from Killer Instinct
Jetman from Jetpac
Sabreman
Conker
Joanna Dark from Perfect Dark
Kameo
Juno from Jet Force Gemini
Professor Pester from Viva Pinata
Monster Max
That Guy from Blast Corps (Too lazy find info on the character)
Digger T. Rock
Mr. Pants (Unlockable)
Edison from Project Dream (Unlockable)
M.U.G.E.N. versus whatever miraculously has not been made into a M.U.G.E.N. character.
Aww... Fighting games only? I always thought it would be a blast to have a crossover racing game with Mario Kart and Wacky Races characters.
(07-10-2013, 09:43 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: M.U.G.E.N. versus whatever miraculously has not been made into a M.U.G.E.N. character.

Anything can and will be in M.U.G.E.N., heck I made a character out my buddy's head! (it wasn't a good character, but I did it.)
(07-10-2013, 09:57 PM)Lightmatt Wrote:
(07-10-2013, 09:43 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: M.U.G.E.N. versus whatever miraculously has not been made into a M.U.G.E.N. character.

Anything can and will be in M.U.G.E.N., heck I made a character out my buddy's head! (it wasn't a good character, but I did it.)

Exactly. Then we can have the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny.

I'm trying so hard not to be a smart a~~ and say SSB.

And A fighting game with Hardcore games, like Isaac from Dead Space, Master Chief, A Stock person from Dark Souls, Cole from inFAMOUS, stuff like that. And they actually use their weapons. Not Master Chief just punching, he has multiple guns that can switched before fights, Cole will mainly use lightning bolts and stuff, and will need to recharge it. That would be pretty cool. Something like that gets made, I'll have no problem pre-ordering it. But That's too good to be true.
Well to be honest, I made this thread because I wanted to share my roster ideas, and I thought everybody would have their own so I made this thread. But hey joke rosters are acceptable.
Aright, I'm going to need some time to think about this. This is not a question I can take lightly.
(07-10-2013, 10:07 PM)ThisGuyInTheSuit Wrote: A fighting game with Hardcore games, like Isaac from Dead Space, Master Chief, A Stock person from Dark Souls, Cole from inFAMOUS, stuff like that. And they actually use their weapons. Not Master Chief just punching, he has multiple guns that can switched before fights, Cole will mainly use lightning bolts and stuff, and will need to recharge it. That would be pretty cool. Something like that gets made, I'll have no problem pre-ordering it. But That's too good to be true.

Isn't PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale just that?
(07-11-2013, 06:29 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote:
(07-10-2013, 10:07 PM)ThisGuyInTheSuit Wrote: A fighting game with Hardcore games, like Isaac from Dead Space, Master Chief, A Stock person from Dark Souls, Cole from inFAMOUS, stuff like that. And they actually use their weapons. Not Master Chief just punching, he has multiple guns that can switched before fights, Cole will mainly use lightning bolts and stuff, and will need to recharge it. That would be pretty cool. Something like that gets made, I'll have no problem pre-ordering it. But That's too good to be true.

Isn't PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale just that?

I forgot that was real -_-
Isn't it just great when you realize all your dreams are already reality?
Here's some extra characters I forgot on my OP. Consider it DLC.

Sega:

Raphael from Rhythm Thief & the Emperor’s Treasure
Bahn from Fighting Vipers
Honey the Cat from Sonic the Fighters
Joe Musashi from Shinobi

Rareware:
Wizpig from Diddy Kong Racing (If it's ever on a Nintendo Console)
Kuros from Wizards and Warriors
Dark Queen from Battletoads
Sabre Wulf (can be considered from Killer Instinct or his own game)

Special Guests:
James Bond (Either Pierce Brosnan for the nostalgia or Daniel Craig for the recent memories)
Donkey Kong
Earthworm Jim
or Wreck it Ralph (If Disney's OK with it)

My roster is pretty big isn't it?
I still hope that one day Sega will make a party fighting game, the story could be like the SSE.

Just imagine. It starts with Eggman taking the Chaos Emerald and Sonic failing to stop him, he then escapes in his ship, and is soon attacked by the Blue Rouges, and the fighting then becomes like in Skies, where you had to fight ship on ship, he is soon boarded by Vyse and Aika who take the Emerald from him, and so, Vyse, Aika and Sonic are part of the same team (like in SSE when there would be teams)

You could also do one for Beat from JSR, and Ryo. They're both in Japan, and they might need to team up to protect Japan from a higher power.

And by going by Segagaga's higher power it'll probably be Sony.
A game in which the entire(most) Street Fighter cast and Tekken cast fight each other and DOESN'T SUCK. Yes SFxT, you.
So I've been trying to make a Marvel vs DC roster and I just can't fucking do it. There are too many people I want to throw in and I don't know as much DC as I should. Anyone want to collab?