Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Quotes
What are some of your favorite quotes? They don't have to be from famous people.

Oh, and here's a little something extra
“Big Brother isn’t watching. He’s singing and dancing. He’s pulling rabbits out of a hat. Big Brother’s busy holding your attention every moment you’re awake. He’s making sure you’re always distracted. He’s making sure you’re fully absorbed.
He’s making sure your imagination withers. Until it’s as useful as your appendix. He’s making sure your attention is always filled.
And this being fed, it’s worse than being watched. With the world always filling you, no one has to worry about what’s in your mind. With everyone’s imagination atrophied, no one will ever in a threat to the world.”

- Lullaby by Chuck Palahniuk
"You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone." - Al Capone.

"Do I do business with Canadian racketeers? I don't even know what street Canada is on." same guy

Also,
"Be wary of what you read on the internet, it may not be true," - Aristotle
asdsdfdsg WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE THIS THREAD WHEN MY COMPUTER IS DEAD?!

I had so many quotes in a notepad file on that... TT_TT
"I wouldn't leave Disney, to DO Disney."- Ralph Bakshi
If you girlfriend doesn't like Star Wars puns, you're looking for love in all the Alderaan places.
[Image: o7Af8Cb.jpg]
(07-20-2013, 01:25 AM)Arjahn Wrote: [Image: o7Af8Cb.jpg]

That's one of my favorites.
(07-20-2013, 01:25 AM)Arjahn Wrote: [Image: o7Af8Cb.jpg]

I absolutely love Dave Grohl.
[Image: 1002317_10152207626930715_121877311_n.jpg]

This guy has so much good advice, just because he lived a hard life.
[Image: ben-franklin-internet-quote.jpg]
[Image: ben-franklin-on-liberty-and-security-05182009.jpg]
[Image: H1MsHat.jpg]
"sorry slowbeef forced me to say bad things about anime, I actually love it, I have all the family guy mangas"

"That guy's 40! There's nothing "super" about high school when you're 40."

-Rich "lowtax" Kyanka

[Image: 9scpMVI.png]
[Image: squ5pKw.png]
"One time we successfully mated a bulldog with a Shih-Tzu. We called it a bull-shit"

Harry Dune - Dumb and Dumber
[Image: aAYpjAg_460s.jpg]