Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
So anybody else gonna get FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
If so did you pre-order?

Also what's your opinion on the ps3 version's cross hot-bar system, I honestly think it's simple yet ingenious what about you?
I'll wait and see. From what I've heard the game looks a lot like downtown Tokyo, even having the same police cards.
Nah, it looks interesting but I hate the payment method too much and it doesn't look interesting enough to warrant putting up with it.
Why bother when it isn't the remake of Final Fantasy 7 that people have been asking for a long time now?
(08-05-2013, 04:37 PM)CLXcool Wrote: Why bother when it isn't the remake of Final Fantasy 7 that people have been asking for a long time now?

because I wants my Final Fantasy 9!
(08-05-2013, 04:37 PM)CLXcool Wrote: Why bother when it isn't the remake of Final Fantasy 7 that people have been asking for a long time now?

But then we won't get to have this be the face of evil if they remake it. (FYI that's his face texture for the whole game.)

[Image: foHmdqD.png]
You could just take the steam version and mod it with better textures.
(08-05-2013, 06:54 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: You could just take the steam version and mod it with better textures.

NO, All NPCs must have their mouths open at all times! It makes the game better.
(08-05-2013, 06:56 PM)Lightmatt Wrote:
(08-05-2013, 06:54 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: You could just take the steam version and mod it with better textures.

NO, All NPCs must have their mouths open at all times! It makes the game better.

Well, get an updated texture with their mouths open then.
Tempted but not really into that whole monthly fee kinda thing.
Wait, this is for the mmo? It looks pretty cool, my brother was actually in the closed beta and I can say, it looked pretty impressive.

meh...I never really liked Final Fantasy VII, I honestly think if any deserve a remake it's FF V and FF VI.

(08-06-2013, 09:27 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Wait, this is for the mmo? It looks pretty cool, my brother was actually in the closed beta and I can say, it looked pretty impressive.

Was it grind heavy like FFXI ?
(08-06-2013, 10:29 AM)PurpleRiverGaming Wrote:

meh...I never really liked Final Fantasy VII, I honestly think if any deserve a remake it's FF V and FF VI.

(08-06-2013, 09:27 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Wait, this is for the mmo? It looks pretty cool, my brother was actually in the closed beta and I can say, it looked pretty impressive.

Was it grind heavy like FFXI ?

I didn't watch him too extensively but he got to level 14 only doing quests.
Finally, someone else who's going to be getting this. I've played the beta and loved it. I've pre-ordered the collectors edition and am slowly counting down the days to it's release.
(08-06-2013, 04:06 PM)Terrafora Wrote: Finally, someone else who's going to be getting this. I've played the beta and loved it. I've pre-ordered the collectors edition and am slowly counting down the days to it's release.

Haha damn straight nineteen more day's...holy hell the server's are going to be packed....