Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
SSOOOOooooo SLLOOOWWwww
Is it taking minutes to post, update and generally navigate for anyone else?
I thought it was just my computer, but yes things are being slow.
So it is the web site. I have been trying to reconnect to the site for a few minutes. I thought it was Youtube that was slowing my computer down. It might be so many people on the site at one time.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRu7OA7Kx4wtmJSR8NamXn...y3AjDvsshF]
I just got home and everything's fine.

(You guys must be using Internet Explorer)
(08-06-2013, 05:18 PM)Ghost Nappa Wrote: I just got home and everything's fine.

(You guys must be using Internet Explorer)

Why would you joke like that man, kids are on this site.
Nah man I use Firefox. It seems to be alright now.
Yea it's all right now but a wile back it would not even load. I blame the Mods, becuse I don't want to take the blame for it.
Okay, I'm starting to experience the slowness. MAKE IT STOP!!!
In the time it took me to get to this page, my parents got home, we put away groceries, got pizza and ate it. Think it might be Denial of service attacks.

It took 7 minutes to post that.
Yup, the site's just being really slow. It took me more than a couple of minutes to thank someone. I kinda wanna see how long it takes to make this post.
----------
2 minutes. Not too bad, but I'm used to almost instantaneous posting. At least it seems to be faster now.
Oh... Didn't see this topic before I mentioned having this issue in the Chit Chat thread. Whoops. Things are fine and dandy on my end now.

(08-06-2013, 05:41 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: Yea it's all right now but a wile back it would not even load. I blame the Mods, becuse I don't want to take the blame for it.

[Image: frabz-What-did-you-just-say-93e7b2.jpg]
First I timed how long it took to load a page and it took 10:48. Second, it was probaly the large amount of people on the site. I don't know what the normal is, but we had over 850 people on the site. It look like it's geting better but It may not be over yet.
As I said, I bet someone's using a bot net to ddos us.
(08-06-2013, 05:41 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: Yea it's all right now but a wile back it would not even load. I blame the Mods, becuse I don't want to take the blame for it.

Aww crap, they've started noticing Operation Backtrace...

Commence Contingency-Operation Omni-Perma-Insta-Ban

[Image: jSqMUj0.gif]