Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Breaking Bad Season 5b discussion *SPOILERS*
I know I'll be watching it, and I don't know if other people on here will too or not. If they are, this thread is perfect for them so we don't clutter up the TV Talk thread with a bunch of spoilers. That won't be fun for anyone. Period.

I don't know if there is a trailer out or not. I will do a little search, but in the mean time, watch TheFineBro's 8 minute recap of the series up until this point.

Ah Baking Bread.

It's gonna be a good run, but when it's over there will be nothing as good as it for a while....

A WHILE....

Also, thanks for the video, might as well recap.
Sons of Anarchy is still going. Which, for me, is tied (with BB) as my favorite show ever (that's at least on TV).

I'm going to be so sad to see this show go, though. It's absolutely brilliant.
Walking dead was okay but i stopped watching it. But yea pretty much when breaking bad is over nothing good is going to be on. Anybody know much more episodes they are making
I have never watched this so haven't read any of those, so don't respond to this but

(08-10-2013, 09:43 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote: Walking dead was okay but i stopped watching it. But yea pretty much when breaking bad is over nothing good is going to be on. Anybody know much more episodes they are making

It's only 8. Season 5 consists of 16 episodes. 5a is 8 (which aired last year) and 5b is 8 (which airs tomorrow, august 11th).
Can not wait for the episode tomorrow i went and watched the whole season 5 yesterday and today and in Season 5 episode 8 there is a scene where a bunch of jail killings are showed, I don't understand that scene. is the people on Lydia's list getting killed because normally for breaking bad i don't see much bloodshed scene's
(08-10-2013, 11:04 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote: Can not wait for the episode tomorrow i went and watched the whole season 5 yesterday and today and in Season 5 episode 8 there is a scene where a bunch of jail killings are showed, I don't understand that scene. is the people on Lydia's list getting killed because normally for breaking bad i don't see much bloodshed scene's

Those people were killed because, since Mike died, they had no reason to keep quiet about what was going on. They weren't getting paid anymore. So, in order for them to keep quiet, Walt had all of them killed.

Those guys knew the operation with Gus as well. But since Gus was killed, they were still there because of Mike. After all, they are Mike's guys. Mike was paying them to keep quiet, no matter what, about the whole meth business.
Well, it officially started just a few minutes ago. I can't watch it because this DVR only has 2 recordings available at once and I can't watch TV while 2 things are recording. I have a later premiering set so I'll either watch it later on tonight, or tomorrow during lunch.
OH MY GOODNESS.

Hank. You are freaking awesome!
Very tense part, especially at the end.

Also, I think it's kind of funny, back in Season 1-2. Walt was very quiet around everyone, he didn't want to talk to people, and didn't want to be talked too. Jesse, Skylar and Hank are now acting the same, while Walt wants to talk to people.
Yeah, that is kind of funny to think about.

Also, did you notice that Walt prepared to puke, kind of like what Gus did?
[Image: tumblr_mjdlzzU7Uu1s142f6o1_500.png]
Tread lightly.

I can tell that this part of this season is going to be very intense. Can't wait!
I'M IN HARDCORE FAN THEORY MODE RIGHT NOW GUYS
Ok, I think that, with the series's love of Foreshadowing and all, maybe Badger's Star Trek script was more than just comic relief. I mean, they spent a ton of time on it during the actual episode, morseo than any other joke from the show that I can think of. For one, Badger makes a point to note to change the type of pie to BLUEberry pie. Walter's meth is also referred to as 'the blue stuff'. I think at this point we're clued in to the relation to the plot. They're eating it up as quickly as the replicator can make it: What if this refers to their pursuit of 'the blue stuff'? Also, we see Chekov (Walt) trying to get the blue stuff out of his body, could this represent him trying to get meth out of his life?
Thirdly, Chekhov's Gun = Chekhov's Guts. It's a plot rule that's basically the idea that, in a story, you shouldn't talk about a gun hanging on the mantle unless you're going to fire it later on in the story. Same goes for this. Why would they introduce something silly like this, spending so much time on it, if it wasn't going to be important later?
Possibly, the three are competing. Spock represents Jesse, said to be skinny as a rail, while Kirk represents Hank, said to be having 'room to spare'. Walt is Chekov, said to be having a ton of money riding on the result, showing Walt's pursuit of the greenbacks. Not to mention, in the end Chekov is said to bleed from the mouth.. Something Walt does all too often thanks to his cancer.
Also, during the scene itself, when Badger says Kirk gets sick and leaves, JESSE GETS UP, just as Kirk does.

I dunno, I'm probably just stretching stupidly far, but it's fun to think about nonetheless. Plus, if it turns out I'm right, I'm going to comeback with the biggest "I TOLDJA SO" in Vgfacts history.