Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Talking Classics
Since we already talk a lot aobut classic games in general I thought I'd do something different. Is there any classic games you have missed but would like to try out now? Optionally, is there any classics that you gave/threw away, lost, sold or your parents got rid of 'em but would like to have back or just regret losing?

I personally have never in my life sold or gotten rid of any of my games. Ever. I still have everything from the first day I ever got my hands on a videogame, aside from maybe some of those electronic games. I may still have them, I have no idea. The only thing I have lost and I swear my mom threw away but doesn't admit it and that is the big cardboard box for my RE2 PC version.

As for classic games I want to play but haven't yet... I'm only missing two PS1 games from my collection and those are Ghost in the Shell and Klonoa: Door to Phantomile. I just recently bought Castlevania: Symphony of the Night from PSN because those are ridiculously hard to come by in disc form and when you do, they cost you an arm and a leg. There's also a bunch of Dreamcast games I'd still like to get. Maybe one day, eBay.

As far as my Resident Evil collection goes, I'm still missing Gaiden (oh man do I want that game) and the original Code: Veronica. If I ever get a Gamcube I'll also need Zer0 but that's a whole other story as it's a bit too new for me to call it a "classic".
I miss Battlefront 2 and Metal Gear Solid 3. I still don't remember what happened to them.

I want to play the Mother games.
When i was young,I let a friend borrow my Max Payne 1 game but he moved.Just recently i purchase a copy of max payne.

I want to try out the castlevania series but not on a emulator since i have a conscience.
My mom sold my Super Nintendo on me when I was a kid since she didn't think I'd need it when she bought me an N64 for Christmas. I miss it everyday.

I wish I could've played Earth Bound. I don't think there's any chance of that now due to all the copyright violations the US version got away with and that was even after they removed some.
Vib Ribbon: A real good game made by the same guy who did Parappa the Rapper (I think) It's somewhat of a predecessor to Audiosurf as you could place your music CDs in and it would generate levels based on the song.

The other ones I could probably track down in not too much time (With the exception of Klonoa 1, but I have that on PSN.)

I wish I could have played the Mega Drive Sonic games as well. I only played the Master System versions for a long time.
I want to add Mega Man X to my SNES collection SO BAD, but I don't have the money right now...
Same goes for Megaman Legends 2 for the Playstation, as I have the first one, but NO MONEY :(
I wanted to play a lot of classic games but... meh ain't got the time do so. I always wanted to finish all the megaman and resident evil games. But with all these new games coming out I doubt I'll ever finish them.

And also, Yu-gi-oh Forbidden Memories. Oh boy I miss that game. Sadly I lost my original copy.
(08-10-2013, 11:41 AM)RyeoNox Wrote: I wanted to play a lot of classic games but... meh ain't got the time do so. I always wanted to finish all the megaman and resident evil games. But with all these new games coming out I doubt I'll ever finish them.

Considering that none of them really are all that long in length, I don't see why you couldn't.
(08-10-2013, 11:41 AM)RyeoNox Wrote: I wanted to play a lot of classic games but... meh ain't got the time do so. I always wanted to finish all the megaman and resident evil games. But with all these new games coming out I doubt I'll ever finish them.

And also, Yu-gi-oh Forbidden Memories. Oh boy I miss that game. Sadly I lost my original copy.

Yes! Another former player of Forbidden Memories!
I would like to have a copy of Rocket: Robot on Wheels for N64. I played it as a kid and did not like it. I want to find a copy so I can relive it and rejudge if it is that bad.

I would also like my copy of Ty 2 back. I let my friend borrow it, and latter he traded me Frogger for it. I want Ty 2 back cause Frogger on the GBA is ass compared to Ty.

I was able to play and beat all but two of the classic series tanks to Mega Man Anniversary Connection. Resident Evil..... not so much. I just can't get past the controls, the lack of ammo, and the feeling of getting lost every 10 secs.

I still have my copy of Forbidden Memories, but I have not played it in years.
Battlefront 2. I Ended up selling during the ps2 days but then purchased it on steam and people still play it which is awesome.
(08-10-2013, 11:52 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote:

Considering that none of them really are all that long in length, I don't see why you couldn't.

Maybe it's because I kept playing newer games (new games have higher priority). I'm still trying to finish Borderlands 2/Resident Evil 6/Killer Is Dead. I even dropped Skyrim after 7 hours of gameplay cuz' I think it's too long, well... it really is.
(08-10-2013, 10:05 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote: Battlefront 2. I Ended up selling during the ps2 days but then purchased it on steam and people still play it which is awesome.

Do they? 1-10 how crowded?
(08-10-2013, 10:14 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote:
(08-10-2013, 10:05 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote: Battlefront 2. I Ended up selling during the ps2 days but then purchased it on steam and people still play it which is awesome.

Some days it's dead, Some days it's loaded i find it loaded on weekends more often
(08-10-2013, 11:08 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote:
(08-10-2013, 10:14 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote:

Some days it's dead, Some days it's loaded i find it loaded on weekends more often

Fascinating. I may want to look into that at some point if 3 hasn't come out when I do.