Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
If you could have one non-combat item from a videogame in reality what would it be?
"Non-combat" includes all guns by the way, even if they weren't designed specifically for shooting bad guys (and yes this includes any Portal or Gravity guns). The same rule applies to knives, swords, trombones, etcetera.

I really want one of those foldable bikes from Pokemon.
Weeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.... There have been Doctor Who video games.... Which means the Tardis has appeared in video games.....

But, even though it doesn't have near as much space, The Wings Of Time from Chrono Trigger seems much easier to control.... I mean, the Tardis is always on the verge of breakdown, and if it blows up will destroy the universe, but the Epoch sat unused for thousands of years and started right up, no hitch, and took no training to drive it...

But they both time travel... And... Well...

So, I just want a plate from Skyrim. Just a plate. Easy enough.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRE6PXGl3AeeuQ2-xp49Om...PTi-HdWoqg]
Damn, no portal gun! If that, then I would love a codec, but only as long as there were other people to talk to with it.
All right, I really made up my mind. The Epoch. The reason being was it truly is a video game item, and the Tardis got it's first appearance on television. Just seems more fair.

And I can still time travel.
I would want The Bag of Dragonites(Earthbound),since it would be cool turning into a dragon.
A Protoss Nexus with 500 minerals.
The Wind Waker, because teleportation and other cool shit.
The golden fishing rod from Animal Crossing. HARDCORE!
Do we count glitch items? If so, then the infinite green herb from Resident Evil Code: Veronica. Every time I got hurt I'd just munch on it and be right back in action.

If we don't count glitch items, then the Genesis Scanner from Resident Evil Revelations. Finding lost items would be so easy with this one!
I would have a flying mount from World of Warcraft. Preferably a awesome looking purple Drake or something.
The ability to summon a mount anywhere and fly around at high speeds with little hassle is too good to pass up.
(08-14-2013, 03:46 PM)Klonoa Wrote: I would have a flying mount from World of Warcraft. Preferably a awesome looking purple Drake or something.
The ability to summon a mount anywhere and fly around at high speeds with little hassle is too good to pass up.

That's more of a pet/character than an item.
(08-14-2013, 04:04 PM)JiraiyaSannin Wrote:
(08-14-2013, 03:46 PM)Klonoa Wrote: I would have a flying mount from World of Warcraft. Preferably a awesome looking purple Drake or something.

That's more of a pet/character than an item.

Eh, you buy/loot them and keep them in your inventory like an item so I consider them items.
Anything cooked in Cooking Mama.
The "Duplicator" from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

I would be an auction house legend.
Would it be cheating if I said portal gun?