Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
will the creator's of Fable screw up again?
Fable Legends what's your opinion on it good,bad...could it be the sequel( prequel...it happen's 400 year's before the first game) that we all have wanted since Fable 3 or will it be worse then Fable: The Journey.....
I Liked Fable 3, and Don't own a Kinect, but from what my friends have said, Fable: The Journey wasn't that bad. Fable 3 was different, so I think that's why people didn't like it. But Fable Legends is on the Xbone, so I don't care too much. When the 7th Gen Consoles come out (6th is PS4, Wii-U and Xbox One, right?) I'll probably consider getting it, cause I love Fable. Whole reason I bought the 360 again. So if It's like Fable 3, I wouldn't mind all too much. But I just hope Fable Anniversary isn't like Fable 3, cause Fable 1 was perfect. Fable.
I think the better question is, "will the publisher screw over the developer"?
(08-20-2013, 03:19 PM)ThisGuyInTheSuit Wrote: I Liked Fable 3, and Don't own a Kinect, but from what my friends have said, Fable: The Journey wasn't that bad. Fable 3 was different, so I think that's why people didn't like it. But Fable Legends is on the Xbone, so I don't care too much. When the 7th Gen Consoles come out (6th is PS4, Wii-U and Xbox One, right?) I'll probably consider getting it, cause I love Fable. Whole reason I bought the 360 again. So if It's like Fable 3, I wouldn't mind all too much. But I just hope Fable Anniversary isn't like Fable 3, cause Fable 1 was perfect. Fable.

Well from what I heard it's going to play nothing like the first three game I believe you have to choose from one of three character's I.e hero's of strength skill and will....but that's just initial information so it may or may not happen, also this game seem's more multiplayer based due to the apparent style of the game but ye again this to may or may not change.
Yes.

I haven't seen an improvement since II.

It's just a downward spiral.

(08-20-2013, 03:19 PM)ThisGuyInTheSuit Wrote: I Liked Fable 3, and Don't own a Kinect, but from what my friends have said, Fable: The Journey wasn't that bad. Fable 3 was different, so I think that's why people didn't like it. But Fable Legends is on the Xbone, so I don't care too much. When the 7th Gen Consoles come out (6th is PS4, Wii-U and Xbox One, right?) I'll probably consider getting it, cause I love Fable. Whole reason I bought the 360 again. So if It's like Fable 3, I wouldn't mind all too much. But I just hope Fable Anniversary isn't like Fable 3, cause Fable 1 was perfect. Fable.

Uh, we're on the 8th gen, and the PS4, Wii U and Xbox 1 are 8th Gen. 7th gen was 360, PS3 and Wii, 6th was Xbox, PS2, Gamecube and Dreamcast.
(08-20-2013, 04:12 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: Yes.

I haven't seen an improvement since II.

It's just a downward spiral.

Uh, we're on the 8th gen, and the PS4, Wii U and Xbox 1 are 8th Gen. 7th gen was 360, PS3 and Wii, 6th was Xbox, PS2, Gamecube and Dreamcast.

Well III was good but not as good as II due to it feeling a bit rushed, and let's not forget the fact of all the weapon's are named( GOD DAMN IT I WANT MY DAMN MASTER KATANA ) and there is no challenge....you know how easy it was to beat III with out using potion's...very easy but that did not change the fact that it was fun....but it was a bit lacking story wise.
(08-20-2013, 03:59 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: I think the better question is, "will the publisher screw over the developer"?

That's not even the better question. Molynuex was a big liar and overyhped his own games. Making promises that weren't even true in the end.

The actual better question is, "Will the game actually be good since Peter Molynuex isn't part of Lionhead anymore?"
(08-20-2013, 04:56 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote:
(08-20-2013, 03:59 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: I think the better question is, "will the publisher screw over the developer"?

That's not even the better question. Molynuex was a big liar and overyhped his own games. Making promises that weren't even true in the end.

The actual better question is, "Will the game actually be good since Peter Molynuex isn't part of Lionhead anymore?"

Or that.
I guess we could wait and see, though personally, as someone who liked Fable 2, there was way too much focus on extra features that lead to a black screen and awkward stares and not enough focus on the actual game. Sure, you can have a kid but it doesn't mean ANYTHING.
Um...have any of you played the original?

I've never met a person who likes the games after the original, if they played it originally.
I didn't play the original. I know about it, my brother played it, and I agree its a lot better, but I still like 2 to a degree.
I haven't played the original yet, but I plan on playing the anniversary edition when that releases.
(08-20-2013, 06:42 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: Um...have any of you played the original?

I've never met a person who likes the games after the original, if they played it originally.

Prepare to meet someone who likes them after the Original.
I liked the other 2 games after playing Fable first. I don't understand what's so wrong with Fable 2. Fable 3, Change, I get it, but Fable 2 was pretty good.
I enjoyed everything Fable II besides that darn ending.