Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Video suggestions and such
This goes out to DYKG and to others responsible for the video, so here's my question.

1) Are you accepting any suggestions in regards to videos, like say a topic for the next dykg.

2) How are the other videos coming along? Its been a while since they were all announced and I can't help but be a little worried since its been so long without news regarding them.
I was going to put something like this up, but you beat me to it. My suggestion was going to be doing a miscellaneous episode. So far we have had episodes about Mario, Sonic, Crash, Spyro, Final Fantasy, and others, but what are we going to do we games that don't have enough trivia to talk about them for how ever long the videos last (15 mins if I'm correct). Just have a mix bag (right use of the word?) episode where you do trivia on NES games, SNES games, SEGA CD games or whatever. We could have Night trap and Mortal Kombat in the same episode. Just spit balling ideas right now.
Regarding DYKG: It's pretty clear on what people are wanting just from the top comments on YouTube. You can make a suggestion, but I already have a feel for what most people are wanting. I'm going to start doing episodes on consoles at some point, like "Dreamcast - DidYouKnowGaming? Feat. Guy". I had an idea to do smaller games together. Something like "SEGA Games" with a bunch of smaller SEGA games together (Toejam and Earl, Streets of Rage etc) each taking up one section of the episode.

Regarding VGFacts: Leftovers should be coming along soon, and the new series of EEH should be starting soonish too. Region Locked is a different beast altogether. I didn't realize how much research would be needed, and how complicated it could get. That might be once a year or something. We have other VGFacts stuff coming out though; we've started an interview series that will be comparable to G4's Icons.
I think there should be console trivia.

You can get a lot out of consoles, such as the early Atari's, NES's, SNES's, Mega Drive's. PS1's and more.

I suggested it before, but I'll suggest it again, AdamKoralik for the Dreamcast video if there ever is one.
Are there plans for a Saints Row DYKG video?
Another Grand Theft Auto video would be nice due to all the trivia being accepted to the series.
(08-28-2013, 09:22 PM)ssbawesome Wrote: Another Grand Theft Auto video would be nice due to all the trivia being accepted to the series.

I was actually just checking your trivia posts yesterday and saw that you had submitted a ton of trivia for those games. Well done, good sir. I'm all for a DYKG video on GTA.

I'm personally rooting for another Resident Evil video :P