Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What's the point of having PS4?
My real question is that what is the point of having a ps4 if you can play ps4 games on vita? You're just better off finding a guy who has a ps4, then use your vita to get that ps4 game from him and that's it.

For the Wii U it makes a lot of sense because it allows you to enjoy playing while someone else wants to watch tv. But what about here on Sony???

Also I so far haven't seen a game from Sony that would probably want me to get PS4 in the first place. Not because I'm a Nintendo fanboy, but also because to me I can't see any PS4 game that would impress me to get PS4....No offense Sony fanboys. :?
The answer is simple. Do you honestly want to play games on tiny screen or on your T.V.?
You probably can't stick the ps4 disc in the vita to download it.
Because... IT will raise the power within yourself to chase after your true dreams. It will help you to FEARLESSLY conquer your nightmares! It will even give you a real 6-pack (may contain ALCOHOL). It will help plot your REVENGE on your enemies. It can even TURN you into a unicorn! It grants you EXCEPTIONAL strength and endurance. Yes, the PS4 is really the DENIZEN of video gaming systems!

If you cracked my code, you find out the real reason is (hint taking certain letters from all the words written in full caps)...
But beyond that, it's seems to be a decent gaming system. Less gimicky than either the Wii U or Xbox One. Buy it or don't.
I can't figure out the code....
Try harder. First person to post the correct answer wins a cookie.
(08-24-2013, 01:15 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: Because...

IT will raise the power within yourself to chase after your true dreams. It will help you to

FEARLESSLY conquer your nightmares! It will even give you a real 6-pack (may contain

ALCOHOL). It will help plot your

REVENGE on your enemies. It can even

TURN you into a unicorn! It grants you

EXCEPTIONAL strength and endurance. Yes, the PS4 is really the

DENIZEN of video gaming systems!

If you cracked my code, you find out the real reason is (hint taking certain letters from all the words written in full caps)...
But beyond that, it's seems to be a decent gaming system. Less gimicky than either the Wii U or Xbox One. Buy it or don't.

The Code is " I FARTED".
because I like having nice looking things.
(08-24-2013, 02:08 PM)Berry Wrote:
(08-24-2013, 01:15 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: Because...

IT will raise the power within yourself to chase after your true dreams. It will help you to

FEARLESSLY conquer your nightmares! It will even give you a real 6-pack (may contain

ALCOHOL). It will help plot your

REVENGE on your enemies. It can even

TURN you into a unicorn! It grants you

EXCEPTIONAL strength and endurance. Yes, the PS4 is really the

DENIZEN of video gaming systems!

The Code is " I FARTED".

Congrats, you win a cookie!
[Image: tumblr_lq795ofhCH1qk54kdo1_400.gif]
Because A. Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming out on it and 2. Screw the Xbox One.

(Yeah I know that Xbox One is decent now shut up.)
The only reason I won't buy a PS4 is because I'm poor as hell, but if I had the money I definitely would buy it.
Exclusives and because my friend will get it.

That's about it.

It's probably why I'm going to buy it.
(08-24-2013, 10:29 AM)Lightmatt Wrote: The answer is simple. Do you honestly want to play games on tiny screen or on your T.V.?

Ok first of all, it really depends on the situation on what time you play.

And secondly doesn't that give a creative opportunity for game developers? 3DS did and so will the Wii U.

Seriously its like the only thing that matters now is how great the PS4 is gonna get when we have no idea whether it will end up good or bad.
(08-25-2013, 07:08 AM)Artwark Wrote: Seriously its like the only thing that matters now is how great the PS4 is gonna get when we have no idea whether it will end up good or bad.

Imagine Sony failing at making a console...
PS1 was amazing when it was first released (Never had one, can't say,) PS2 is the best selling console of all time, and the PS3 was just amazing. I think it's highly unlikely if the PS4 will fail, even if it turns out to be exactly like the PS3.

As for why I'd want the PS4, I want to play KH3, as well as whatever other gems they make. Plus, I'm not really a hand-held kind of guy. I own a 3ds, but only like 4 games on it.
(08-25-2013, 11:06 AM)ThisGuyInTheSuit Wrote:
(08-25-2013, 07:08 AM)Artwark Wrote: Seriously its like the only thing that matters now is how great the PS4 is gonna get when we have no idea whether it will end up good or bad.

Imagine Sony failing at making a console...
PS1 was amazing when it was first released (Never had one, can't say,) PS2 is the best selling console of all time, and the PS3 was just amazing. I think it's highly unlikely if the PS4 will fail, even if it turns out to be exactly like the PS3.

As for why I'd want the PS4, I want to play KH3, as well as whatever other gems they make. Plus, I'm not really a hand-held kind of guy. I own a 3ds, but only like 4 games on it.

The only reason why PS2 was the best selling was because it was at a fair price and that it encouraged a lot of developers. If it was just as expensive as say PS3, I doubt if it could compete with Xbox or GCN to that matter.

As soon as PS3 was out it sold poorly due to price and that's what the PS4 will be. Seriously I can't see any game that would want me to get PS4.