Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
So I was in the SSBB trivia page today and saw this
"Zooming into Ness's shorts on his trophy shows that he wears very plain white briefs."

who the hell zooms into a 10 year old's pants?
I bet you never paused the game where Peach/Zelda were jumping to look up their skirt as well,

What are you, gay?
^Actually, I always thought the better view was whenever either one of them got hurt and were flying through the air upside down.
(08-24-2013, 06:35 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: I bet you never paused the game where Peach/Zelda were jumping to look up their skirt as well,

What are you, gay?

I think there is a difference between looking up the skirts of woman at lest 21 and looking at the underwear of a 10 year old boy.

Where did the gay coment come from? Are you gay if you don't look at 10 year old boy's underwear?
(08-24-2013, 07:13 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:
(08-24-2013, 06:35 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: I bet you never paused the game where Peach/Zelda were jumping to look up their skirt as well,

What are you, gay?

I think there is a difference between looking up the skirts of woman at lest 21 and looking at the underwear of a 10 year old boy.

Where did the gay coment come from? Are you gay if you don't look at 10 year old boy's underwear?

I'm sure he was just joking.

(08-24-2013, 06:34 PM)Someone Wrote: "Zooming into Ness's shorts on his trophy shows that he wears very plain white briefs."

*nervously leaves the room*
I know it's weird, but i use to zoom in on trophies in those games all the time. You do a lot of weird things when you're bored.
(08-24-2013, 07:26 PM)JiraiyaSannin Wrote:
(08-24-2013, 07:13 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:

What are you, gay?

I'm sure he was just joking.

I get that it was a joke but I kinda was confused at the joke.
Even worse is the Daisy having 3 eyes thing.

What are you, gay?

I'll have you know that I have more class than that and only did that with Soul Caliber 2.
(08-24-2013, 06:34 PM)Someone Wrote: "Zooming into Ness's shorts on his trophy shows that he wears very plain white briefs."

Him:
[Image: pedobear.png]
Well you gotta realize that at a point in the Japanese EarthBound (Mother 2), Ness was naked (except for his cap because b*tches loves caps), so things like this in Nintendo games aren't that out of bounds.
(09-30-2013, 10:36 AM)CryingWaffles Wrote: Well you gotta realize that at a point in the Japanese EarthBound (Mother 2), Ness was naked (except for his cap because b*tches loves caps), so things like this in Nintendo games aren't that out of bounds.

I think there is a difference between "putting there where everyone can know it's there" (Naked Ness) and "putting it somewhere not so obvious for people to find it" (Zooming in to see if you can see if Ness is wearing anything underneath his pants). But we are talking about a trophy from a series that has time traveling bugs, mind controlled zombies, and a final boss that (YMMV) looks like a fetus, so what do we know?
(08-24-2013, 07:48 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Even worse is the Daisy having 3 eyes thing.

Nah, man, thats better then looking at little boys pants.
(10-14-2013, 08:00 PM)frankfrost2 Wrote:
(08-24-2013, 07:48 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Even worse is the Daisy having 3 eyes thing.

Nah, man, thats better then looking at little boys pants.

Yeah, at least looking at a third eye wouldn't get you in court.