Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
If you had any super power what would it be and why?
I love talking about this to other people. If you had any super power what would it be and why? I would love the ability to move things with my mind. (I think it's called telekinesis) I'm a very lazy person so having to get up and get something is a drag. And to make it fair, I can only be able to move things I can normally move.
Ex: I could be able to move a soda can with my mind but not a car.

This thread should be fun. I really want to know what you guys think of.
The power to have all powers. Boom.
I think I would also like telekinesis. It basically makes you invulnerable (except sickness) you could stop things from hitting you or flying at you. Also, would I be able to make myself float with telekinesis?
(08-27-2013, 09:03 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: The power to have all powers. Boom.

You are Bulrog, a tough brute ninja who has dedicated his life to eradicate the world of hippies.

[Image: tumblr_mqihf3pruC1rlo1q2o1_500.jpg]
I like the heck out of Molecule Man so my power is to be able to control all molecules.
(08-29-2013, 08:12 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote:

You are Bulrog, a tough brute ninja who has dedicated his life to eradicate the world of hippies.

I knew my destiny somehow involved murdering hippies.
Wait, is that cartman?
(08-29-2013, 04:00 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote:
(08-29-2013, 08:12 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote:

I knew my destiny somehow involved murdering hippies.
Wait, is that cartman?

Yes, yes it is. Ah, good times with weapons...
The power to go any where at any time. No need for a car or for friends to pick you up when your stuck in one spot.
I always liked the ability to teleport myself and objects.

I think it'd be interesting, if I was late, teleport to a bathroom or something and walk out early. If I forgot something, I could teleport home to get it, also going home would be really quick since it's just a second away.
Hell, doing things like going out to do shopping would be quick, I'd just teleport easily.

Of course, not sure how it would work. Would I have to visualize the place? Need to calculate coordinates? Hell, would it even work if I wanted to say go to America without knowing any location in America.
The power to create infinite amounts of electricity and absorb any electrical currents at any time.
Think:
I could solve the energy crisis.
Our nervous system runs on electrical impulses. Criminal doing wrong? I'll give him a seizure just by looking at him.
Oh, he's in a massive mech? I'm sure there are some electrical components in it. I'll just fry the circuits.
(08-31-2013, 09:08 AM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: The power to create infinite amounts of electricity and absorb any electrical currents at any time.
Think:
Our nervous system runs on electrical impulses. Criminal doing wrong? I'll give him a seizure just by looking at him.
Oh, he's in a massive mech? I'm sure there are some electrical components in it. I'll just fry the circuits.

So you are essentially Static Shock.

[Image: tumblr_mfifol1TAJ1qmy9j1o1_500.jpg]
(08-31-2013, 09:08 AM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: The power to create infinite amounts of electricity and absorb any electrical currents at any time.
Think:

What if you fought a guy made of rubber? Luffy could kick your butt.
(08-31-2013, 03:01 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:
Think:

What if you fought a guy made of rubber? Luffy could kick your butt.
[Image: doom-bfg1.jpg]

It would be worth a shot. (Heh, I made a pun. Heh.)