Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Epic Battle Fantasy (now on Greenlight)
Has anyone played these games? They are really good turn based RPG games. They may be browser games but these are something that I'd be willing to pay money in order to pay. And now I can! A premium edition of EBF4 is currently on Steam Greenlight and I'd appreciate you guys would help it go on Steam. Here's the link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=133229519

Anyway, if you have never played them, you should. Well, if you like RPGs, that is. The first two games are just turn based battles with character management but 3 & 4 have fully explorable worlds. There are no random encounters as all enemies you can battle are visible. The games also have lots of cameo characters and at times you'll be facing various Pokémon, and a certain super saiyan, in battle. Addictive as hell. Oh, and if you decide to try them out, please don't go for a higher difficulty level on your first time. The games will murder you otherwise.

You can play all four EBF games, including the spinoffs Adventure Story and Bullet Heaven, on Matt's Newgrounds page for free: http://matt-likes-swords.newgrounds.com/games/

Oh, and you can customize your characters with various armor, clothing, weaponry and spells.
[Image: Epic-Battle-Fantasy-3_1.jpg]
I remember playing them a few years back and I loved how funny they were. I'll definitely have to go vote for them on Greenlight.
Damn I wasted a lot of school lessons playing through the games.
Might pick this premium edition up.
And it's live! The upgraded version of the game is now available on Steam! Instant purchase.

Yes, the game is available for free on Newgrounds and Kongregate but this Premium version adds:
  • 8 new bosses, 27 new equips, 8 new skills.
  • A new area to explore.
  • Survival mode and boss rush challenges.
  • Newgame+ feature, with higher level monsters.
  • Support for different window sizes and fullscreen resolutions.
  • Uncompressed audio and various visual improvements
  • Integration with Steam's achievements, trading cards, and most importantly, cloud saving.

It also includes the full soundtrack (26 pieces) by the amazing HalcyonicFalconX. Some of the best game music I've ever heard.