Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What d'you reckon about GTA5?
Does what it says on the tin. What d'you think? Good? Bad? Goodbad?
[Image: Pacha-Emperor-Kuzco-Dont-Know-Reaction-G...Groove.gif]

Ain't played it. Don't care to anyway. Over hyped and bloated series in my humble and possibly wrong, opinion.
(09-20-2013, 08:18 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: [Image: Pacha-Emperor-Kuzco-Dont-Know-Reaction-G...Groove.gif]

Ain't played it. Don't care to anyway. Over hyped and bloated series in my humble and possibly wrong, opinion.

[Image: i-agree-o.gif]
After what I've seen from the Trailers, this seems like the first GTA game that I'd play for the story. However, I have no intent on buying the game, since their is at least 5 more games that I'd rather get first.
I've never played a single one; I just dropped by because this is quite funny:

GTA V is a very good game,
I think this game is a great satire and symbolise well our actual generation (internet, Reality-TV, games, etc...)

GTA V is more fun than GTA IV, GTA IV was darker.

GTA IV was telling us another side of the American dream through the eyes of an immigrant (Niko Bellic) in Liberty City (New York).
Nico Bellic is a great tool for Rockstar to tell us what they think about a part of the "American Dream".

I think you must try this game Cosmyk, this game criticize our society of consumption and this is really ironic for a game so popular.

The media tells everytime that GTA is about killing people and stealing cars etc... but this game is more than that (especially for the IV).
I honestly can't believe I waited for something like Last of Us more than this. I am ashamed.

GTAV for life, next thing to look for is Online!
GTA V is great but the driving pisses me off i hate it so much, The gun customizing is cool too but in some missions they will take that gun you paid like $4000 and give you one that you already had but with no attachments making worth nothing. The heist are really good but for some reason i still think the "Three leaf clover heist" from GTA IV will still be the best heist for GTA games. The character switching thing is really cool but at points if you have cops you cant switch and sometimes when you switch they have cops. You dont have to do the missions in a certain order and the character have their own storyline which you choose you who's you want to finish first but if you focus only on one character they will make you finish the others missions and then give you other missions.
I'd recommend it. It brought back a lot of the stuck from San Andreas that I liked and its does really well in general gameplay.
(09-20-2013, 08:18 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: [Image: Pacha-Emperor-Kuzco-Dont-Know-Reaction-G...Groove.gif]

It's a good game, but definitely over hyped as hell.
YO IGN.
I'm not incredibly interested in it. I didn't like San Andreas because of the RPG stats, I don't think they fit the kind of game very well and I doubt GTAV is hugely different.
Better than 4 in everyway.
(09-21-2013, 12:03 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: Better than 4 in everyway.

Apart from the Radio Stations (personally). Nothing is really standing out to me but that's trivial compared to the improvements this game has over GTA IV; and I did like GTA IV.
I have never, and will never be a fan of GTA. For me personally, there's no reason I'd like to spend my time and money on it, be it good or not.
(09-21-2013, 01:06 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:
(09-21-2013, 12:03 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: Better than 4 in everyway.

Apart from the Radio Stations (personally). Nothing is really standing out to me but that's trivial compared to the improvements this game has over GTA IV; and I did like GTA IV.

Actually, yeah. Radio stations suck, Lazlow doesn't even have one, he's just on one part, and I'm never on that section.

At least the driving is 1000000000000000000% better than 4.