Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
TV Talk!
Just a thread to talk about any show that is on or has been on.

AND PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS!
Oh yeah, since I added the new rule about spoiler tags. I'm just going to say this. If it's an actual spoiler, say SPOILER! (doesn't have to be all caps) before the spoiler and if it's a video, say VIDEO! (same as SPOILER!).
So right now I'm catching up on Breaking Bad while Walking Dead is on. I also can't wait for Game of Thrones and Doctor Who to return (ON THE SAME DAY!)
(03-17-2013, 01:10 PM)Ryan Wrote: So right now I'm catching up on Breaking Bad while Walking Dead is on. I also can't wait for Game of Thrones and Doctor Who to return (ON THE SAME DAY!)

I'm excited about that too.

Earlier last week I marathonned the entire series of Downton Abbey so far.

I've been putting away TV series lately. Last year I finally watched all of Breaking Bad, and earlier this year I finally finished Battlestar Galactica. I've also actually managed to keep up on American Horror Story for both series, and I'm terrible about staying caught up on shows if they aren't 30 minute long comedies like Parks & Recreation.

I'm still behind on last week's episode of the Walking Dead. I mostly watch that because everyone at work does and it's basically a main topic of conversation... but I don't really like it as much as other people I know seem to.
I'm so freaking excited for more Doctor Who!

And I just watched all of Breaking Bad (besides the second half of season 5 since that hasn't aired yet) and I still love it very much!
I'm just wondering, has anyone watched Boardwalk Empires? Is so, is it good?
Oh yeah, since I added the new rule about spoiler tags. I'm just going to say this. If it's an actual spoiler, say SPOILER! (doesn't have to be all caps) before the spoiler and if it's a video, say VIDEO! (same as SPOILER!).
I finally got into The Big Bang Theory and I'm catching up online.

I love Sheldon so much! He's such a well written character and the episode where he deals with his fear of birds was hilarious.
So... for all the Who fans... this is interesting and makes you think. I don't know if it's a spoiler or not because it's just a character connection thing. Hm, if someone thinks it is, let me know and I'll wrap it up.

[Image: CUfLphR.jpg]
I don't like Dr. Who....
Please don't hurt me :C
(03-17-2013, 07:53 PM)Arjahn Wrote: I don't like Dr. Who....
Please don't hurt me :C

[Image: Fq6WB93.gif]

Watch from the 2005 series up. You'll have a better appreciation for it.
I've stopped watching TV lately. I really only watch what's on while I'm having dinner, which is usually M*A*S*H (I know, I'm pretty hip aren't I?).
I really just stream shows, mostly legally. I've just finished watching Cowboy Bebop if that counts.
Currently I'm following Grimm and Eureka as far as shows on TV go. Whenever I want to watch something and there's nothing on any other channel I always turn it on Discovery. Those channels never fail to entertain me.

Some of the best time I've had watching TV in a long time, though, has been when my TV network was showing some cartoon channels for a limited time, mainly Boomerang and Cartoon Network. Time well spent.
Are you telling me you missed the entirety of DAVID TENNANT?

[Image: qhoSTaW.gif]
Let's see I am going to start watching doctor who again when this series starts.

Other shows I've watched have consisted of the IT Crowd, Scrubs, Friends, Life on Mars, Torchwood and panel shows like Mock the Week, Would I Lie to you, QI and Have I Got News for you (All British panel shows). Oh and I also watch Match of the Day. (A football show)
(03-19-2013, 04:52 PM)supersquid64 Wrote: Let's see I am going to start watching doctor who again when this series starts.

Other shows I've watched have consisted of the IT Crowd, Scrubs, Friends, Life on Mars, Torchwood and panel shows like Mock the Week, Would I Lie to you, QI and Have I Got News for you (All British panel shows). Oh and I also watch Match of the Day. (A football show)

The IT Crowd is one that I've been meaning to watch. I've gotten to the one after they introduce Noel Fielding's character, I think.