Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Proper Establishment of the Forum in trouble
The following are simply some random thoughts that have been rattling about my head of late and that I'd like to let out -- a little house cleaning, if you will. One of the first facts we should face is that Hexadecimal is an opportunist. That is, it is an ideological chameleon, without any real morality, without a soul. An old joke tells of the optimist who falls off a 60-story building and, as he whizzes past the 35th floor, exclaims, "So far, so good!" But it is not such blind optimism that causes Hexadecimal's coadjutors to think that they can promote mediocrity over merit. Hexadecimal embraces conformism with open arms. And if that seems like a modest claim, I disagree. It's the most radical claim of all.

I use such language purposefully -- and somewhat sardonically -- to illustrate how Hexadecimal keeps trying to legitimize the fear and hatred of the privileged for the oppressed. And if we don't remain eternally vigilant, it will really succeed. No one that I speak with or correspond with is happy about this situation. Of course, I don't speak or correspond with quasi-devious, jaded rotters, Hexadecimal's deputies, or anyone else who fails to realize that Hexadecimal's prevarications are not an abstract problem. They have very concrete, immediate, and unpleasant consequences. For instance, solecism is not merely an attack on our moral fiber. It is also a politically motivated attack on knowledge. If you've read this far, then you probably either agree with me or are on the way to agreeing with me. Call me a cynic, but it is singularly apt that I haven't the foggiest idea why Hexadecimal wants to rally for a cause that is completely void of moral, ethical, or legal validity. The mere mention of that fact guarantees that this letter will never get published in any mass-circulation periodical that Hexadecimal has any control over. But that's inconsequential, because only the impartial and unimpassioned mind will even consider that the picture I am presenting need not be confined to Hexadecimal's manifestos. It applies to everything it says and does.

What a cunning coup on the part of Hexadecimal's slaves, who set out to overthrow democratic political systems and got as far as they did without anyone raising an eyebrow. Hexadecimal does, occasionally, make a valid point. But when it says that it is not only acceptable, but indeed desirable, to commit confrontational, in-your-face acts of violence, intimidation, and incivility, that's where the facts end and the ludicrousness begins. Hexadecimal loves getting up in front of people and telling them that it is the ultimate authority on what's right and what's wrong. It then boasts about how it'll impose ideology, control thought, and punish virtually any behavior it disapproves of one day. It's all part of the media spectacle that is Hexadecimal. Of course, it soaks it up and wallows in it like a pig in mud. Speaking of pigs and mud, Hexadecimal's worshippers claim to have no choice but to remove society's moral barriers and allow perversion to prosper. I wish there were some way to help these miserable, dim-witted dunderheads. They are outcasts, lost in a world they didn't make and don't understand. I challenge you to ponder this subject with the broadest vision possible.

All the evidence is in this post.

(09-24-2013, 02:33 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: [Image: DrEvil.gif]
Someone been hittin' on da skooma a lil' too hard.
I have no idea how to respond to any such allegations on the moral ineptitude of all forum moderators at this time. The points that were raised by MexicanAnime is a bit of a conundrum. As a result, I nominate myself as a new mod with the sole power of pink name/the ability to teleport to Jupiter's big red spot. So as to confirm this idiotic fallacy, that was not made entirely in truth, I present to you a picture illustrating the effects of fat creatures and violence:
[Image: aOqB5r2_460s_v4.jpg]

Now, please let me be as I attempt to chop down a redwood spruce with a herring.
(09-24-2013, 04:22 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Someone been hittin' on da skooma a lil' too hard.

It is imperative that I give you the following information, which Psychospacecow wants concealed from the public. Instead of focusing on why it would be impossible, even between the covers of a thousand volumes, to list and describe all of the clumsy things that Psychospacecow has done, I would like to remind people that Psychospacecow fervently believes that hanging out with distasteful barrators is a wonderful, culturally enriching experience. This shows that he is not merely mistaken about one little fact among millions of facts but that ever since Psychospacecow decided to foster and intensify his drug-drenched drama of immorality, his consistent, unvarying line has been that the best way to reduce cognitive dissonance and restore homeostasis to one's psyche is to step on other people's toes. He has a talent for inventing fantasy worlds in which public opinion is a reliable indicator of what's true and what isn't. Then again, just because Psychospacecow is a prolific fantasist doesn't mean that heathenism forms the core of any utopian society. Here's some food for thought: There are some uneducated malefactors out there who care nothing for you or your cherished expedients. And let me tell you, I, for one, suggest that we throw down the gauntlet and challenge his satellites to protect our peace, privacy, and safety. This right and truthful proposition, practically established, will help us insist on a policy of zero tolerance toward colonialism.

Psychospacecow's flacks have been waxing stridently about revanchism, Psychospacecow's suggestions, and why Psychospacecow should make my blood curdle. Meanwhile, I have been explaining a few facets of this confusing world around us. What do I hope to achieve by doing such a thing? I hope to achieve widespread recognition that we can disagree with Psychospacecow without being disagreeable. For instance, I would like to politely disagree with some of his prophecies by pointing out that Psychospacecow has tried giving people a new and largely artificial basis for evaluating things and making decisions. He has also tried giving expression to that which is most destructive and most harmful to society. Why does Psychospacecow do such things? Well, once you begin to see the light, you'll realize that Psychospacecow is not the only one who needs to reassess his assumptions. Think about flippant nutcases of one sort or another. They too should realize that Psychospacecow's beliefs have created a quarrelsome universe devoid of logic and evidence. Only within this universe does it make sense to say that procacious philosophasters and indelicate, perfidious champions of deceit, lies, theft, plunder, and rapine should rule this country. Only within this universe does it make sense to require religious services around the world to begin with "Psychospacecow is great; Psychospacecow is good; we thank Psychospacecow for our daily food". And, only if we spread awareness of the refractory nature of his execrations can we destroy this unscrupulous, smarmy universe of his and take a strong position on his denunciations, which, after all, convince others that small-minded poseurs are the "chosen people" of scriptural prophecy.

After being called a logorrheic, sadistic sniveling-type a hundred times or so by Psychospacecow and his grunts, I have reached the conclusion that Psychospacecow demands obeisance from his lickspittles. Then, once they prove their loyalty, Psychospacecow forces them to encourage lamebrained power brokers to see themselves as victims and, therefore, live by alibis rather than by honest effort. He has occasionally been successful at terrorizing our youngsters. Upon such points his natural character always exhibits itself most determinedly as he further strives to manipulate the public like a puppet dangling from strings. Psychospacecow once said that science is merely a tool invented by the current elite to maintain power. Oh, please. I'm just glad I hadn't eaten dinner right before I heard him say that. Otherwise, I'd probably still be vomiting too hard to tell you that it's irrelevant that my allegations are 100% true. Psychospacecow distrusts my information and arguments and will forever maintain his current opinions. Psychospacecow has no record of accomplishment. And that's why I say to you: Have courage. Be honest. And purge the darkness from Psychospacecow's heart. That's the patriotic thing to do, and that's the right thing to do.
#shotsfired [Image: 7LuaiG0.gif]
[Image: readcopy_zpsc3203753.jpg]
(09-24-2013, 06:15 PM)MexicanAnime Wrote:
(09-24-2013, 04:22 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Someone been hittin' on da skooma a lil' too hard.

It is imperative that I give you the following information, which Psychospacecow wants concealed from the public. Instead of focusing on why it would be impossible, even between the covers of a thousand volumes, to list and describe all of the clumsy things that Psychospacecow has done, I would like to remind people that Psychospacecow fervently believes that hanging out with distasteful barrators is a wonderful, culturally enriching experience. This shows that he is not merely mistaken about one little fact among millions of facts but that ever since Psychospacecow decided to foster and intensify his drug-drenched drama of immorality, his consistent, unvarying line has been that the best way to reduce cognitive dissonance and restore homeostasis to one's psyche is to step on other people's toes. He has a talent for inventing fantasy worlds in which public opinion is a reliable indicator of what's true and what isn't. Then again, just because Psychospacecow is a prolific fantasist doesn't mean that heathenism forms the core of any utopian society. Here's some food for thought: There are some uneducated malefactors out there who care nothing for you or your cherished expedients. And let me tell you, I, for one, suggest that we throw down the gauntlet and challenge his satellites to protect our peace, privacy, and safety. This right and truthful proposition, practically established, will help us insist on a policy of zero tolerance toward colonialism.

Psychospacecow's flacks have been waxing stridently about revanchism, Psychospacecow's suggestions, and why Psychospacecow should make my blood curdle. Meanwhile, I have been explaining a few facets of this confusing world around us. What do I hope to achieve by doing such a thing? I hope to achieve widespread recognition that we can disagree with Psychospacecow without being disagreeable. For instance, I would like to politely disagree with some of his prophecies by pointing out that Psychospacecow has tried giving people a new and largely artificial basis for evaluating things and making decisions. He has also tried giving expression to that which is most destructive and most harmful to society. Why does Psychospacecow do such things? Well, once you begin to see the light, you'll realize that Psychospacecow is not the only one who needs to reassess his assumptions. Think about flippant nutcases of one sort or another. They too should realize that Psychospacecow's beliefs have created a quarrelsome universe devoid of logic and evidence. Only within this universe does it make sense to say that procacious philosophasters and indelicate, perfidious champions of deceit, lies, theft, plunder, and rapine should rule this country. Only within this universe does it make sense to require religious services around the world to begin with "Psychospacecow is great; Psychospacecow is good; we thank Psychospacecow for our daily food". And, only if we spread awareness of the refractory nature of his execrations can we destroy this unscrupulous, smarmy universe of his and take a strong position on his denunciations, which, after all, convince others that small-minded poseurs are the "chosen people" of scriptural prophecy.

After being called a logorrheic, sadistic sniveling-type a hundred times or so by Psychospacecow and his grunts, I have reached the conclusion that Psychospacecow demands obeisance from his lickspittles. Then, once they prove their loyalty, Psychospacecow forces them to encourage lamebrained power brokers to see themselves as victims and, therefore, live by alibis rather than by honest effort. He has occasionally been successful at terrorizing our youngsters. Upon such points his natural character always exhibits itself most determinedly as he further strives to manipulate the public like a puppet dangling from strings. Psychospacecow once said that science is merely a tool invented by the current elite to maintain power. Oh, please. I'm just glad I hadn't eaten dinner right before I heard him say that. Otherwise, I'd probably still be vomiting too hard to tell you that it's irrelevant that my allegations are 100% true. Psychospacecow distrusts my information and arguments and will forever maintain his current opinions. Psychospacecow has no record of accomplishment. And that's why I say to you: Have courage. Be honest. And purge the darkness from Psychospacecow's heart. That's the patriotic thing to do, and that's the right thing to do.

It appears that MexicanAnime's ambitions are showing, as this negligent smear campaign devoid of either fact or reason attempts to berate my peers of the video game facts site, and myself, disguising his true ambitions, to distract and deny those amongst us who would oppose him. Frankly, his accusations insult the very philosophy my administration has stood by, to serve the people by not criminalizing the innocent and allowing the average internet citizen to be commander of their own destiny, free to live and decide for themselves their own ambitions, without a leader imposed upon them to point at a field and declare "dig". The sheer malevolence of such smear campaigning only displays MexicanAnime's inept ability to prosper and serve our fine peoples. Why, if he were so truly in attempt to outperform myself, and had something worth mentioning, he would have bolstered it high above us all, glaring it for all to see, and yet he has not, thus proving him lacking and in need to toss false allegations amongst us. This is not a bridge dear sir, so find another place land for which a troll may reside. It is a man's job to make his fellow man safe and free from the imposition of tyranny. Hedonism is not at the core of our society, humanity is what binds us, and humanity is a wicked thing left unchecked. It is only when every man is free from the tyranny of his fellow man that we are free. Do not confuse my open ended nature for that of a hedonist, or would you impose the hunting of our fellowship in your faux witch hunts?
(09-24-2013, 06:48 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote:

It appears that MexicanAnime's ambitions are showing, as this negligent smear campaign devoid of either fact or reason attempts to berate my peers of the video game facts site, and myself, disguising his true ambitions, to distract and deny those amongst us who would oppose him. Frankly, his accusations insult the very philosophy my administration has stood by, to serve the people by not criminalizing the innocent and allowing the average internet citizen to be commander of their own destiny, free to live and decide for themselves their own ambitions, without a leader imposed upon them to point at a field and declare "dig". The sheer malevolence of such smear campaigning only displays MexicanAnime's inept ability to prosper and serve our fine peoples. Why, if he were so truly in attempt to outperform myself, and had something worth mentioning, he would have bolstered it high above us all, glaring it for all to see, and yet he has not, thus proving him lacking and in need to toss false allegations amongst us. This is not a bridge dear sir, so find another place land for which a troll may reside. It is a man's job to make his fellow man safe and free from the imposition of tyranny. Hedonism is not at the core of our society, humanity is what binds us, and humanity is a wicked thing left unchecked. It is only when every man is free from the tyranny of his fellow man that we are free. Do not confuse my open ended nature for that of a hedonist, or would you impose the hunting of our fellowship in your faux witch hunts?

I am not a diplomat, and, as such, I am not fully conversant with the elegant and rarefied language of the diplomatic trade. I have a reputation for saying what I mean and meaning what I say. So I trust that you'll forgive me if I come across as a bit blunt when I state that Psychospacecow confuses equality of opportunity with equality of outcome. First, the misinformation: Psychospacecow suggests that the world's salvation comes from whims, irrationality, and delusions. Where the heck did he come up with that? It would take days to give the complete answer to that question, but the gist of it is that Psychospacecow keeps saying that it is his moral imperative to produce culturally degenerate films and tapes. In such statements, as in most of his propaganda, there are major omissions and layers of codswallop wrapped around a small piece of the truth. The real story is that it distresses me deeply that Psychospacecow's dishonest toadies can cast votes that count just as much as mine. Why does that matter? It matters because I, for one, fully intend to instill a sense of responsibility and maturity in those who dupe people into believing that children should belong to the state. When people ask me, "What can I do to help?", I always suggest that they point out that the emperor has no clothes on. Such actions are moral in the true sense of the word. Furthermore, they help people see that I personally honestly wouldn't want to torment, harry, and persecute anyone who crosses Psychospacecow's path. I would, on the other hand, love to increase awareness and understanding of our similarities and differences. But, hey, I'm already doing that with this letter.

Psychospacecow's cronies are united by only two things. Want to guess what those are? They're a deep-seated sense of victimization and a burning desire to meddle in everyone else's affairs. Aside from those two things, the members of Psychospacecow's band have little in common. Surprisingly, some of them even realize that it's easy to tell if Psychospacecow is lying. If his lips are moving, he's lying.

The messages contained in Psychospacecow's words are a powerful source of illumination on the behavior of uncontrollable, callow renegades. And while we're on the subject, I deeply believe that it's within our grasp to reach out to the poor, the marginalized, and those unfortunate enough to have been labeled as dysfunctional by Psychospacecow's propaganda machine. Be grateful for this first and last tidbit of comforting news. The rest of this letter will center around the way that what really irks me is that he has presented us with a Hobson's choice. Either we let him create an atmosphere that may temporarily energize or exhilarate but which, at the same time, will pose the gravest of human threats or he'll lock people up for reading the "wrong" sorts of books or listening to the "wrong" types of music. Psychospacecow is a being who invents nothing, originates nothing, and improves nothing. All he does is fund a vast web of brassbound apostates, beastly, despicable ergophobics, and spleenful pissants. I thought it couldn't be done, but, once again, his hatchet jobs have sunk to a new low. Now that you've read my entire letter, I hope you've concluded that my plan to maintain social tranquillity while remaining true to those beliefs, ideals, and aspirations we hold most dear is deserving of serious consideration.
(09-24-2013, 06:53 PM)MexicanAnime Wrote:
(09-24-2013, 06:48 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote:

I am not a diplomat, and, as such, I am not fully conversant with the elegant and rarefied language of the diplomatic trade. I have a reputation for saying what I mean and meaning what I say. So I trust that you'll forgive me if I come across as a bit blunt when I state that Psychospacecow confuses equality of opportunity with equality of outcome. First, the misinformation: Psychospacecow suggests that the world's salvation comes from whims, irrationality, and delusions. Where the heck did he come up with that? It would take days to give the complete answer to that question, but the gist of it is that Psychospacecow keeps saying that it is his moral imperative to produce culturally degenerate films and tapes. In such statements, as in most of his propaganda, there are major omissions and layers of codswallop wrapped around a small piece of the truth. The real story is that it distresses me deeply that Psychospacecow's dishonest toadies can cast votes that count just as much as mine. Why does that matter? It matters because I, for one, fully intend to instill a sense of responsibility and maturity in those who dupe people into believing that children should belong to the state. When people ask me, "What can I do to help?", I always suggest that they point out that the emperor has no clothes on. Such actions are moral in the true sense of the word. Furthermore, they help people see that I personally honestly wouldn't want to torment, harry, and persecute anyone who crosses Psychospacecow's path. I would, on the other hand, love to increase awareness and understanding of our similarities and differences. But, hey, I'm already doing that with this letter.

Psychospacecow's cronies are united by only two things. Want to guess what those are? They're a deep-seated sense of victimization and a burning desire to meddle in everyone else's affairs. Aside from those two things, the members of Psychospacecow's band have little in common. Surprisingly, some of them even realize that it's easy to tell if Psychospacecow is lying. If his lips are moving, he's lying.

The messages contained in Psychospacecow's words are a powerful source of illumination on the behavior of uncontrollable, callow renegades. And while we're on the subject, I deeply believe that it's within our grasp to reach out to the poor, the marginalized, and those unfortunate enough to have been labeled as dysfunctional by Psychospacecow's propaganda machine. Be grateful for this first and last tidbit of comforting news. The rest of this letter will center around the way that what really irks me is that he has presented us with a Hobson's choice. Either we let him create an atmosphere that may temporarily energize or exhilarate but which, at the same time, will pose the gravest of human threats or he'll lock people up for reading the "wrong" sorts of books or listening to the "wrong" types of music. Psychospacecow is a being who invents nothing, originates nothing, and improves nothing. All he does is fund a vast web of brassbound apostates, beastly, despicable ergophobics, and spleenful pissants. I thought it couldn't be done, but, once again, his hatchet jobs have sunk to a new low. Now that you've read my entire letter, I hope you've concluded that my plan to maintain social tranquillity while remaining true to those beliefs, ideals, and aspirations we hold most dear is deserving of serious consideration.
(09-24-2013, 06:15 PM)MexicanAnime Wrote: I am not a diplomat, and, as such, I am not fully conversant with the elegant and rarefied language of the diplomatic trade.
Then why prey tell do you speak more than I and on what ground do you accuse me of such things? Provide your evidence sir or remain a jester.
(09-24-2013, 06:15 PM)MexicanAnime Wrote: It would take days to give the complete answer to that question, but the gist of it is that Psychospacecow keeps saying that it is his moral imperative to produce culturally degenerate films and tapes.
and who is to have the right to dictate what the public produce? What isn't against human rights in bringing this censorship you propose?

(09-24-2013, 06:15 PM)MexicanAnime Wrote: In such statements, as in most of his propaganda, there are major omissions and layers of codswallop wrapped around a small piece of the truth.
And again, an opinion implemented upon your works in effort to smear my character.

(09-24-2013, 06:15 PM)MexicanAnime Wrote: The real story is that it distresses me deeply that Psychospacecow's dishonest toadies can cast votes that count just as much as mine. Why does that matter?
So, you intend to out power the populous. That is that a democratic society, and as such goes against the principles this country was founded upon.

(09-24-2013, 06:15 PM)MexicanAnime Wrote: children should belong to the state.
Under what grounds would you so much accuse a man such as myself to commit to such immorality? Show me your sources.

(09-24-2013, 06:15 PM)MexicanAnime Wrote: They're a deep-seated sense of victimization and a burning desire to meddle in everyone else's affairs.
Have you never read or heard my words, or what I have done for our fine people MexicanAnime? Why, down to my philosophy, there is only a desire to allow people do as they wish, only with exclusion to actions which gravely affect others, such as theft or murder. Why, one could argue that this speak you have started is attempting to victimize myself and meddles in the affairs of others.

(09-24-2013, 06:15 PM)MexicanAnime Wrote: unfortunate enough to have been labeled as dysfunctional by Psychospacecow's propaganda machine.
As a man who is son to a legally blind mother, a man who has a high chance of diabetes and multiple slorosis, a man who was born and labeled autistic by doctors and society, a man incapable of running due to injuries suffered to his knees at the age of 8, a man who has lack over the control of his own two hands, do you really think that such actions would be taken by my administration? Why frankly sir, you insult my lineage by placing such accusations to actions which would damn it.(all true btw)
(09-24-2013, 06:15 PM)MexicanAnime Wrote: "wrong" sorts of books or listening to the "wrong" types of music. Psychospacecow is a being who invents nothing, originates nothing, and improves nothing.
Again, there has been no censorship within my action, and my lineage as well as myself have been a family of inventors, bringing the power of German engineering and the improvisation of cajuneering.

(09-24-2013, 06:15 PM)MexicanAnime Wrote: my plan to maintain social tranquility.
and that is where you fail good sir. A leader imposes their ambition upon the populace, which goes directly against my party's philosophy. Why can you not simply let people do as their freedom allows? This is not a theocracy sir, and people will not appreciate your regulation of their natural born human rights.
This isn't Soviet Russia, and frankly if these conditions you claim were true, we'd wouldn't be having this conversation.

(btw, are we just doing this out of boredom or is there some reasoning behind this? Like, is this for a debate class or something?)
I have a burning desire to vent my spleen on Psychospacecow. The key point of the following exposition is that if anything will free us from the shackles of Psychospacecow's brainless bunco games, it's knowledge of the world as it really is. It's knowledge that as soon as he found the resources to do so Psychospacecow lost no time in encouraging every sort of indiscipline and degeneracy in the name of freedom. The inevitable followed: The most tactless plotters I've ever seen started pulling the levers of totalitarianism and oiling the gears of irreligionism. The scariest part of all of this is that I recently checked out one of Psychospacecow's recent tracts. Oh, look; he's again saying that his castigators are aligned with very dark and malevolent fourth-dimensional aliens known as Draconians. Raise your hand if you're surprised. Seriously, though, I am now in a position to define what I mean when I say that no one who is seriously interested in art, culture, or politics expects to learn anything from Psychospacecow. What I mean is that he wants nothing less than to spatter my reputation, hence his repeated, almost hypnotic, insistence on the importance of his feral hariolations.

Some people apparently believe that if we don't bother Psychospacecow, Psychospacecow won't bother us. The fallacy of that belief is that our desires and his are not merely different; they are opposed in mortal enmity. Psychospacecow wants to cure the evil of discrimination with more discrimination. We, in contrast, want to alert people that if he manages to lure the furciferous into his gestapo, our nation will not endure as a civilization, as a geopolitical entity, or even as a society. Rather, it will exist only as a prison, a prison in which homophobic, virulent gomerals delude and often rob those rendered vulnerable and susceptible to Psychospacecow's snares because of poverty, illness, or ignorance. He operates on an international scale to support hostile governments known for human-rights abuses, wrongful imprisonment, and slavery. It's only fitting, therefore, that we, too, work on an international scale but to rally good-hearted people to the side of our cause.

Psychospacecow has tried doctoring evidence and classification systems and making gutless generalizations to support short-sighted, preconceived views. He has also tried welshing on all classes of agreements. Why does Psychospacecow do such things? First, I'll give you a very brief answer, and then I'll go back and explain my answer in detail. As for the brief answer, I feel that Psychospacecow has insulted everyone with even the slightest moral commitment. He obviously has none or he wouldn't set up dissident groups and individuals for conspiracy charges and then carry out searches and seizures on flimsy pretexts. Admittedly, the most disaffected loudmouths you'll ever see conform their opinions about what is right and what is wrong to their perception of Psychospacecow's opinions and behavior. But that's because we can disagree with Psychospacecow without being disagreeable. For instance, I would like to politely disagree with some of his diatribes by pointing out that if one believes statements like, "It's deplorable to take steps toward creating an inclusive society free of attitudinal barriers," one is, in effect, supporting imprudent marauders. I'd like to end this letter with a message for Psychospacecow. I'd like to say with emphasis and distinctness—not as a threat, but as a warning—that I will do whatever it takes to say "no" to his stingy précis, and I won't let him stop me from achieving that goal.
Ladies and gentlemen, I have been informed that MexicanAnime has used a complaint generator to make his statements. As such, I shall demonstrate a generated complaint from said site.

I don't normally talk about how adoption of MexicanAnime's
overweening convictions begets the insanity of revisionism. However, in
this case I'm going to make an exception. I figure it's okay because
MexicanAnime's apple-polishers operate secretly so as not to excite
suspicion. Let us note first of all that it is more than a purely
historical question to ask, "How did MexicanAnime's reign of terror
start?" or even the more urgent question, "How might it end?". No, we
must ask, "Why does MexicanAnime hate our country?" If you contend that
five-crystal orgone generators can eliminate mind-control energies that
are being radiated from secret, underground, government facilities then
you won't understand my answer no matter how carefully I explain it.
You won't understand my answer if you insist that MexicanAnime is
morally obligated to feed on the politics of resentment, alienation,
frustration, anger, and fear. However, you have a chance at
understanding my answer if you're open-minded enough to realize that
MexicanAnime is too immoral to read the writing on the wall. This
writing warns that it may not be easy to provide a trenchant analysis of
his sophistries, but it can be done. And it needs to be done. And we
must always remember that if anyone should propose a practical scheme
for opposing our human vices wherever they may be found—arrogance,
hatred, jealousy, unfaithfulness, avarice, and so on—I should be quite
disposed to incur almost any degree of expense to accomplish that
object. In the meantime, let me point out that MexicanAnime is a
polarizing figure. Indelicate, crazy prats love him because he promotes
treating people like capricious sociopaths. The rest of us have the
opposite opinion, that MexicanAnime does not tolerate any view that
differs from his own. Rather, he discredits and discards those people
who contradict him along with the ideas that they represent.

MexicanAnime swims in a sea of adventurism, the waters of which roil
with anger and resentment. Most of that anger and resentment is
directed towards people like me who free people from the fetters of
caciquism's poisonous embrace. Something recently occurred to me that
might occur to MexicanAnime, as well, if he would just turn down the
volume of his voice for a moment: MexicanAnime argues that our country's
security, prestige, and financial interests are best served by war and
the ever-present threat of war. To maintain this thesis, MexicanAnime
naturally has had to shovel away a mountain of evidence, which he does
by the desperate expedient of claiming that I'm some sort of cully who
can be duped into believing that profits come before people.

I have observed that those who disagree with me on the next point
tend to be unsophisticated and those who recognize the validity of the
point to be more educated. The point is that I don't know if
MexicanAnime is consciously and purposely evil or merely disorganized. I
do know, however, that there exists a concerted, well-funded, and
aggressive anti-science campaign whose charter is to pass off all sorts
of insecure and obviously inerudite stuff on others as a so-called
"inner experience". MexicanAnime supports this lackadaisical campaign's
activities by tricking us into trading freedom for serfdom. Is
MexicanAnime's head really buried too deep in the sand to know that his
inimical, mindless shenanigans represent a supraliminal effort to fuel
the censorship-and-intolerance crowd? Well, I'm sure MexicanAnime would
rather push all of us to the brink of insanity than answer that
particular question. Most people don't realize this, but he has, in
fact, presented evidence in support of his claim that he values our
perspectives. Of course, his evidence has been rather flimsy in the
credibility department. It's generally a lot easier to find evidence
that MexicanAnime is a model of wanton sleaze, a perfect picture of
ingratitude, a paradigm of hedonism. As such, MexicanAnime wants to
bring discord, confusion, and frustration into our personal and public
lives. That's honestly a formula for repression and resentment and will
lead to him using terms of opprobrium such as "acrimonious
luftmenschen" and "insolent leeches" to castigate whomever he opposes
one of these days.

MexicanAnime claims to be supportive of my plan to proscribe him and
his dupes as the most dangerous enemies of the people. Don't trust him,
though; he's a wolf in sheep's clothing. Before you know it, he'll
drain the national fisc. Not only that, but some people have said that
MexicanAnime can't control his desire to have everything he wants and to
have it now. Maybe. But I'm more inclined to believe that
MexicanAnime seems to be involved in a number of illegal or
borderline-illegal activities. For him and his deputies, tax evasion
and financial chicanery are scarcely outside the norm. Even financial
fraud and thievery seem to be okay. What's next? Diverting us from
proclaiming what in our innermost conviction is absolutely necessary? I
can say only that we must remove our chains and move towards the light.
(In case you didn't understand that analogy, the chains symbolize
MexicanAnime's sordid manuscripts, and the light represents the goal of
dispensing justice.)

Rest assured, I want to give people more information about
MexicanAnime, help them digest and assimilate and understand that
information, and help them draw responsible conclusions from it. Here's
one conclusion I definitely hope people draw: MexicanAnime says he's
going to rob us of our lives, our health, our honor, and our belongings
within a short period of time. Good old MexicanAnime. He just loves to
open his mouth and let all kinds of things come out without listening
to how unmannerly they sound. Although we can occasionally tie the
retailers of self-satisfied new claims to older fabrications, there is
unfortunately no shortage of new rumor.

How is it that I knew from the beginning that MexicanAnime would
force square pegs into round holes? Am I smarter than everyone else?
No, not at all. I'll admit that I'm smarter than MexicanAnime but
that's like saying that I'm smarter than a toad. I knew what
MexicanAnime would do because I realized that the reason he wants to
monopolize the press is that he's thoroughly uncouth. If you believe
you have another explanation for his surly, liberticidal behavior, then
please write and tell me about it. If you can go more than a minute
without hearing him talk about zabernism, you're either deaf, dumb, or
in a serious case of denial. MexicanAnime's opuscula are based on hate.
Hate, quislingism, and an intolerance of another viewpoint, another
way of life.

If you will pardon me for mentioning it, except for a few bright
spots, MexicanAnime's notions are entirely flagitious. I'll say that
again because I want it to sink in: MexicanAnime wants all political
power to shift, like cargo in a listing vessel, from elected officials
to mingy rantipoles. Some people think that MexicanAnime always tries
to shift blame from himself to garrulous, wretched scandalmongers.
Others profess that it's frightening that in this knowledge-driven
information age, some people still believe that it is pernicious to
question MexicanAnime's flights of fancy. In the interest of clearing
up the confusion I'll make the following observation: I have frequently
criticized MexicanAnime's unspoken plan to bring about a wonderland of
simplism. He usually addresses my criticisms by accusing me of
tuchungism, yahooism, child molestation, and halitosis. MexicanAnime
hopes that by delegitimizing me this way, no one will listen to me when I
say that contrary to my personal preferences, I'm thinking about what's
best for all of us. My conclusion is that what's best for all of us is
for me to find the common ground that enables others to point out that
the emperor has no clothes on.

If MexicanAnime's tracts were intended as a joke, MexicanAnime forgot
to include the punchline. Yes, his attempts to arrest and detain his
critics indefinitely without charge, without trial, and without access
to legal counsel will earn him automatic membership in Satan's inner
circle, but here is the point that is worth considering: MexicanAnime
is like a stray pigeon. Pigeons are too self-absorbed to care about
anyone else. They poo on people they don't like; they poo on people
they don't even know. The only real difference between MexicanAnime and
a pigeon is that MexicanAnime intends to bar people from partaking in
activities that cannot be monitored and controlled. That's why
MexicanAnime periodically puts up a façade of reform. However,
underneath the pretty surface, it's always business as usual.

The vitriolic plagiarism I've been writing about is not primarily the
fault of patronizing moochers, nor of the jejune coldhearted-types who
extract obscene salaries and profits from corporations that leach
integrity and honor from our souls. It is the fault of MexicanAnime.
I, unlike MexicanAnime, refuse to erect a shrine of fanaticism. Yet the
media consistently ignores, downplays, or marginalizes this fact.

Trapped by the cognitive dissonance engendered by hard evidence and
common sense, MexicanAnime feels obligated to toss quaint concepts like
decency, fairness, and rational debate out the window in a vindictive,
passive-aggressive attempt to justify his insinuations. He's a
nefarious nutcase. I'm being super-extra nice when I say that. If I
weren't so polite I instead would have stated that MexicanAnime may
oppose the visceral views of 98 percent of the nation's citizens right
after he reads this letter. Let him. By the end of the decade, I will
raise several issues about MexicanAnime's maladroit allegations that are
frequently missing from the drivel that masquerades for discourse on
this topic. Much of his behavior is not rationally calculated to be of
benefit to the peremptory sybarites whom he claims to be trying to help.
This is the flaw in his ruses. He doesn't understand that mere
association tends to lend credence to his legates because people assume
they can't be that bad if a respected person is associated with them.
Excuse me; that's not entirely correct. What I meant to say is that
MexicanAnime should think about how his generalizations lead the worst
sorts of misinformed libertines there are to traffic in our blood, our
birthright, and our security. If MexicanAnime doesn't want to think
that hard, perhaps he should just keep quiet. Let me end by citing my
standard hate-mail response form letter:
Quote:Thank you for
your thoughtful reply. One question, though: Do you actually want
MexicanAnime to send the wrong message to children? Because that's
what'll happen if we don't rise to the challenge of thwarting
MexicanAnime's malicious, purblind plans.

http://www.pakin.org/complaint
and here you are.
[Image: dangersign-too-much-text1.jpg]
I was never here.

(09-24-2013, 08:15 PM)MexicanAnime Wrote: I was never here.

[Image: tf2_victory_poster.png]
Crud...

I wanted to get insulted in a highly classy manner and wasn't. Oh well, guess I have to insult myself...