Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Phoenix Wright: Duel Destinies
Oh...That demo was very nice if I do say so myself. The characters are still the same, the music is still unique, some songs are just different versions of older songs WHICH IS JUST FINE. The court proceedings are pretty much the same with a new emotion reading device implemented to help add more testiomony which is interesting, can't wait to see how that works in game. Nice to have some names to go with the faces that have been leaked, no I do not look/spoil myself by going online to look them up. And finally I saw Pearl Fey and Miles Edgeworth at the end of a teaser slideshow.

Capcom...I understand that I will not get a physical copy of this game and this demo just made me feel comfortable again. Don't fuck this up, PLEASE!

The demo is out right now in the 3DS store.
Downloaded the demo but won't be buying it due to Nintendo eShop/lack of account system.
Will play it later on though.
I'm just gonna skip the demo. I want the whole experience of playing the actual game be as fresh as possible.
The demo will probably not spoil anything for you when the full game is released.

Also I forgot to mention that there were anime scenes that were very nice WITH voice acting in them. Phoenix does not really sound like the old him, with how he said "Objection" but maybe not, I have not played the older Phoenix Wright games in years.
I'm not afraid of it spoiling anything, demos rarely do that, but since I already know how the games work I prefer to jump straight to the full game.

I do like the animated cutscenes, saw one of them in the latest trailer.
I kind of want to play Apollo first, so I'll give the Demo a pass for now.
(10-02-2013, 10:39 AM)MexicanAnime Wrote: I kind of want to play Apollo first, so I'll give the Demo a pass for now.

Same here, though before that I gotta finish Miles Edgeworth Investigations. One more case to solve! Or was it two? I forget.
Apollo sucks balls. Just forget about that one ><
Not a chance. I ain't gonna skip a game in a series unless I have to.

Damn you Ace Investigations 2...
(10-02-2013, 10:53 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: Not a chance. I ain't gonna skip a game in a series unless I have to.

Damn you Ace Investigations 2...

Ummm... I don't think I can touch too much on it as most forums frown on this certain thing, but that's being fixed. As of now you can play the first two cases of AAI2 in English.
Eh, emulating DS is way more trouble than it's worth. Besides, I'd rather play the full game instead of waiting for people to translate the next chapter. May try it after it has been fully done, unless Capcom decides to release it on the eShop or something.
THERE SHALL BE NO APOLLO HATING IN HERE!

The game is just fine with it's own pros and cons just like the other games in the franchise.
Besides, he appears in Dual Destinies so playing Apollo Justice would only make sense.
[Image: fawning_pearls.gif]

She's 17 now.

Also, I hope that there is another amazing case such as 1-4. It's my favourite in the series.