Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
GTAV: Jump to kill
So I found this weird glitch in GTAV that makes it so whenever you jump at a pedestrian who is sitting down (making you both fall over) they die instantly. It works every single time, yet I haven't found any better proof than this online: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfIYjsT_uSY#t=1m06s

The person will die, usually dropping all of their money and the others will start running scared and screaming like you had just shot a man in the face with a shotgun. Interestingly enough, a woman in the video yells "Someone needs to learn how to drive" after the player tackling a sitting person. Maybe this is a collision detection thing that was supposed to happen for cars but for some weird reason works if you manage to make a sitting person fall over?

I'm sure a lot of you have GTAV so I can only say to go and try this out because I guarantee, it works. Every. Single. Time.

Just a heads up: sometimes you'll get the cops after you for doing this (like you'd normally get for constantly messing with the people) so no, this isn't an easy way of making money. Hopefully they don't patch this, though, because it's hilarious.

Not sure if this is enough to have added as a trivia but I'll post it anyway.
This isn't trivia, this is a glitch. It will likely be patched out, and thus not intentional.
Meh, I tried. I really hope they don't patch this, though, it's hilarious.

Kinda wish I could expand upon the possible car collision connection.
Bump. Why? Because I just tried this a few days ago and despite all the new versions of the game, it still keeps happening, at least in my PS3 version. Is this trivia-worthy yet?
I don't believe it's a glitch. It's how the physics work, if I'm correct.
(06-05-2015, 06:31 PM)ClaudX Wrote: I don't believe it's a glitch. It's how the physics work, if I'm correct.

I still don't think it's supposed to happen. I mean, a mere touch to a person sitting down kills them instantly.
It's probably not, but because of the physics, it does. You could probably still submit it.