VGFacts

Full Version: Favorite Pokemon Starter Type
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is your favorite type of starter? Mine is mostly fire, but if there ever is another electric starter I would choose that.
Pikachu..

I still await the day I can have my favorite pokemon as a starter.
I choose Fire 3 times, Grass almost once, and Water 3 times.

I'd say fire because of my two favorite starters.
I almost always choose water. IMO they always look the coolest.
I usually pick the fire starter on my first paythrough. The only exception was in Gen 2, where I picked Totadile for my first run. I am definitely going for Fennikin when X and Y come out. Here's hoping he isn't fire/fighting.
Yo, mah nigga Charizard gonna eff you up, bro! Plus Torchic evolved into one of the strongest Pokemon of the metagame. Damn awesome!
Water all the way!
I always did fire, but my nickname in school was Charmander, so I had to live up to my name.
it varies upon which one I like the most.
I'd have to say fire because I've picked the fire starter the most. Then water and then drawing at the back is grass and electricity. :P
I like water because I find it's a perfect balance of the starters. I don't like fire because I'm a hipster I prefer more tactical approaches (not saying fire can't be tactical, but overall it's brute force), and I don't like grass because I can never seem to do good with it.
Chukapi is the best.
Grass since it get underrated responses by the masses and mostly because of Venusaur <3
My first Pokémon was Bulbasaur, and with the exception of GSC and DPP I've chosen the grass type as my first choice. I don't specifically go into the game expecting to go with grass, I just pick the one that I sort of feel like at the time.

And that's what it usually is.
My first Starter was Mudkip in Pokemon Emerald. So for me, Water types are the dominant type! Though in FR/LG, Bulbasaur was boss and Pokemon D/P/Pl, Chimchar was the best because I wasn't much of a fan of Piplup and Turtwig. And in X/Y I might go with the Grass starter.
Pages: 1 2