VGFacts

Full Version: The Shameless Self Promotion Thread 2 (READ THE RULES!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Due to the fact the original Shameless Self Promotion Thread is being used very frequently by new users as a place to spam their videos and not post anywhere else, we're going to start over. There is also going to be one simple rule with this thread: YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST HERE UNTIL YOU BECOME INVOLVED WITH THE COMMUNITY.

If you are new and your first post is here, it's going to be deleted. This thread is for active members (at least ten posts in other sections) who want to occasionally share their YouTube videos, website, or whatever. It's not to be used as someone's sole purpose to get views.

If you've posted in other sections, and plan to continue doing so, please share whatever you'd like. 
Awww, no "Electric Boogaloo" in the title? :(
(11-20-2014, 04:28 PM)frankfrost2 Wrote: [ -> ]Awww, no "Electric Boogaloo" in the title? :(

Heh. That would've been funny, but I thought I should be pretty straightforward due to the irritation the previous thread caused. 
I put in the last thread that by "active" it means 'over 10 posts'.
(11-20-2014, 05:11 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: [ -> ]I put in the last thread that by "active" it means 'over 10 posts'.

Oh yeah! That was a really good idea! I amended my first post to say that as well now.

I'm not sure if anybody saw it before I got to it, but yesterday a newbie went and posted a link to something they'd done before logging off, most likely to never return. It's been talked about in the past, so I figured we'd better just start over since things were acting up again.
Just call the thread The Shameless Self Promotion Thread 2: Promote Harder.
Shit, better check if I have ten posts yet.

(also check out my super crazy town bannana pants giveaway free credit checks.gov)
https://www.etsy.com/shop/FarrOutShirts

Don't forget 'bout me shoppe!
I'll go ahead and post all my links here since I never did on the other one.

Tumblr

Youtube

Pinterest

Loot Crate

The Sims

World of Warcraft

Rockstar Games

Xbox Live

Instagram-bewareofcuccos

Twitch
I'll post here when I'm back in the US, I've been doing emulated speed runs of Wario Ware Inc in my spare time down here in South America.
So. I thought I'd posting a few sets I had with a friend. We just got back from a Sm4sh tournament and then went online for a few casual sets(with us commentating/banter).

I'm gonna admit, they aren't anything special because we're testing out tech and casually chatting but there's a lot of good gameplay in there. (I'll add/edit in the rest later)

It's also a good way for me to test recording Skype (for the forum channel) but it didn't go according to playing. I have a another idea anyway which I'll need to test out later. 
I'm getting there with Little Mac though. His Dash Dancing and Foxtrotting is so top tier.
I finally got around to making a tf2 video that's longer than one and a half minutes!

Hi!

Today, I finished a video in which I show 50 strange facts on the Mario Universe. Some of these facts come from this site, some others come from MarioWiki, some others are found by myself.

English is not my first language, so I hope I did not make any mistakes in the video! Let me know if you saw some of them and let me know what you think of my video!

Thanks!
Really good video! It was pretty well put together. What program did you use to make it?
(Also the trivia in the thumbnail was mine, nice touch!)
(12-08-2014, 08:51 PM)Boyobmas Wrote: [ -> ]Really good video! It was pretty well put together. What program did you use to make it?
(Also the trivia in the thumbnail was mine, nice touch!)

Thanks you! I used Adobe Premiere Pro to make the video. I previously made some cartoon animations with this program before so I had some experiences for adding effects!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12