VGFacts

Full Version: Mii Fighter Customization References
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some of the Mii Fighters' Customization items are references to other media.

The mecha suit for the Mii Brawler is likely a reference to the Alien franchise. Although they don't seem to be similar, they both have claws and need a pilot to maneuver the arms and legs with their own limbs.

[Image: MSDALIE_FE017_H.JPG][Image: body4.jpg]

The Ninja Headband is a reference to the popular anime/manga Naruto. The headband shows the Smash symbol on it just like how the forehead protectors have symbols based on their village in Naruto.
[Image: Forehead_Protector.png][Image: ewLoQwa.jpg]

What do you guys think? Could it be intentional or could it be unintentional?
Well I looked it and the headband seems to originate from Naruto, so that's a refrence.
Not sure about the Mecha Suit being a reference to Alien though...

And also, I think that mask in 2nd picture might be reference to Jason from Friday the 13th...but I don't know it seems likley.
(11-28-2014, 01:58 PM)Boyobmas Wrote: [ -> ]Well I looked it and the headband seems to originate from Naruto, so that's a refrence.
Not sure about the Mecha Suit being a reference to Alien though...

And also, I think that mask in 2nd picture might be reference to Jason from Friday the 13th...but I don't know it seems likley.

The Hockey Mask isn't, I'm pretty sure. 

The mecha suit does have a few similarities to the one from Alien, both show a yellowish color (well greenish for Smash's Mecha Suit), both have claws, and both need a pilot to control the parts with his/her own limbs. It also looks a lot better if you could remove the Mii's head from the suit and it would match, sorta.